Log [Build Log] Ryzen X Meshlicious

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
Looking good, but man, I think I'm OCD about these things. The floor cables do stand out.

Keep it clean and hide those wires? I'm a big fan of velcro cable ties for cable management and semi-permanent mounting industrial velcro. Though it's probably too early to ask for it? You haven't even got all your gear in!
I have vivo cable trays and tons of 3m cable ties to do the cable management under the desk just haven’t installed them yet , don’t worry will be done soon lol

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
Well I didn’t want to wait till Friday for a sleeved 24pin extension, went around to a couple local stores but ended up finding one at Canada Computers even tho it wasn’t listed on the website! 👌🏻

Will post some more pics later tonight, not much left to do except , install 280mm AIO, GPU, and tidy cables in the back!

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
Well I got my loaner card till my 3080 arrives and seeing how my 3080 will have the same cooler as this 3060ti I’m happy to know it will fit in this case , was a tight fit lol

Reactions: dealda

Mangapc

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 2, 2021

Ryzen X Meshlicious

Goals
My goals with Ryzen X Meshlicious is to be a very clean minimalistic ssf build while achieving max performance. I plan to keep it a mostly black theme with any of the lighting/RGB parts being set to purple! (My favorite color!)

Hardware List
CPU:
Ryzen 9 5900X
MOBO: Asus Rog Strix B550-I Gaming
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18)
GPU: Evga Geforce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra 10GB
STORAGE: 1x 1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 / 1x 2TB Samsung 960 Pro
CASE: SSUPD Meshlicious
COOLER: EKWB EK-AIO 280 D-RGB
PSU: Corsair SF750

Extras
  • PCI-E Gen 4 Riser
  • 90 Degree DP Adaptor
  • Extra Mesh Side Panel (Maybe)

Peripherals
Will Update Later
Is it me or does it look like a Radeon card is in the case instead of a Nvidia card?

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Is it me or does it look like a Radeon card is in the case instead of a Nvidia card?

I just approved your post and you're correct, it's an Radeon card in the case.

Ryzen X Meshlicious

Goals
My goals with Ryzen X Meshlicious is to be a very clean minimalistic ssf build while achieving max performance. I plan to keep it a mostly black theme with any of the lighting/RGB parts being set to purple! (My favorite color!)

Hardware List
CPU:
Ryzen 9 5900X
MOBO: Asus Rog Strix B550-I Gaming
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18)
GPU: Evga Geforce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra 10GB
STORAGE: 1x 1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 / 1x 2TB Samsung 960 Pro
CASE: SSUPD Meshlicious
COOLER: EKWB EK-AIO 280 D-RGB
PSU: Corsair SF750

Holy moley, that is some professional grade looking photograph of your system and setup dude! Jeez that is looking good! 😍

Huge kudos to you for being so open with your favourite color being purple, as in todays world, being different isn't always that welcome and hence I personally advocate just that. So good on you for going your own way and expressing yourself! 🙂

Lastly, what wallpaper is that?...

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
It is a Radeon card , that’s isn’t my build in the banner pic, it’s a pic off SSUPD website till I actually get the case next after it’s been shipped , so yes that’s Radeon card in that pic

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
I just approved your post and you're correct, it's an Radeon card in the case.

Holy moley, that is some professional grade looking photograph of your system and setup dude! Jeez that is looking good! 😍

Huge kudos to you for being so open with your favourite color being purple, as in todays world, being different isn't always that welcome and hence I personally advocate just that. So good on you for going your own way and expressing yourself! 🙂

Lastly, what wallpaper is that?...
The banner pic isn’t my system , I don’t have the case yet

Last edited:

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
Well small update,

So my case has shipped out, and will be received by my buddy in the US on Friday , and then shipped out to me in Canada , so i should receive it next week at some point and finally complete this build haha.

So i've had my EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Preordered locally at Canadacomputers paid in full since Jan 15, at the time of order i was forth in line at my location for the card i preordered, and as of may 4, im now 3rd which is super ridiculous, but there are several rumor's going around on reddit that the company's head office is hoarding cars for pre build program, and employees at store level selling to freinds out the back door lol

long story short ive since cancelled my preorder, and refunded my paid in full deposit and purchased a AMD RAdeon RX 6800 XT Midnight Black Edition!

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 9, 2020
So I've completed my build, it took me 4 hours to finish, I still need to get a angled DP adaptor and a Philips wrench style screw driver to fully tighten the GPI screws as I installed that last.