Because we should laugh at least once a day ...

EdZ

Virtual Realist
May 11, 2015

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
You grow organic ice cubes?

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/10/giant-ice-cubes-hipster-craft-cocktail

if you care to chase a hare down a hole

Ambrose says his average yield from a single block is about 600 two-inch cubes. For Charles Hartz, owner of Portland's PDX Ice, it's closer to 400. (The difference may be due to the men's choice of cutting implements; Hartz uses various Japanese tools, while Ambrose relies on a saw that was designed to hack up cow carcasses.) When business peaks in summer and autumn, that means Hartz is making roughly 1,500 pounds of ice a week. His retail price is a dollar a cube; bulk buyers pay 50 cents a cube.

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
They are not prepared for the launch of the Switch. I guess in their defense, the Xbox One was totally unprepared too.
Good point. I'm still surprised that these companies don't learn from one another and apply that knowledge effectively. Then again, the same thing happened to the meetup that I will be going to on Saturday. 15 were expected, over 180 are attending. XD

cmyk78

Master of Cramming
Jun 7, 2016
@Soul_Est the Switch is my brother's, I just went with him for the midnight launch. I've played a few games of Snipperclips with him and they were fun, but it wasn't really enough to form an opinion. He really likes it though, and has been playing Breath of the Wild every chance he gets.

Reactions: Soul_Est

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
@Soul_Est the Switch is my brother's, I just went with him for the midnight launch. I've played a few games of Snipperclips with him and they were fun, but it wasn't really enough to form an opinion. He really likes it though, and has been playing Breath of the Wild every chance he gets.
I'd be on Breath of the Wild every chance I'd get too.