Enclosure Availability and delivery from the most famous ITX cases...

LJA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Oct 22, 2019
Hi, I'm from the arse of the world, Argentina, and one of my brothers is going to Miami for a week. I'm wanting to buy a Louqe, or Nuvuolo or any similar case that also you can recommend (thanks in advance)...the thing is that only the Louqe is in AMAZON and I dunno if it's too much of a risk to order any other case with such a short time to deliver it (plus most other cases like NCASE and such are out of stock the last time I've checked). What is your advice in such a case?.

BTW as a secondary question, I'm currently using a Lian Li PCQ39 and having thermal issues mainly with my M2 SSDs so I'm starting to doubt if it won't be even worse aith any of these cases I want. I have to decide really fast because he is going there more or less by the end of November.

This is my rig:

LIAN LI PC-Q39
Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI
Ryzen 3900x_Kraken X52
Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB
SSD M2 NVMe: AORUS GEN4 2TB
WDBlack 500GB (not installed right now)
INTEL 660p 2TB
HDD: 2x WDBlack 4 TB (only one isntalled right now)
ASUS STRIX 1080 ti
Corsair SF600
CM MasterKeys PRO M
Corsair M95
Samsung UJ590 4K 32"
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Yamaha HS5[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR]

fasontales

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 21, 2019
Check the listing, it should tell you the estimated delivery time. If it's an Amazon prime item then you can possibely get 1 day shipping. Also, you can order it to an Amazon locker location before you come to the USA, Amazon lockers are little lockboxes that are sprinkled around cities to pick your package up instead of delivering to a home address.

Last edited:

LJA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Oct 22, 2019
Check the listing, it should tell you the estimated delivery time. If it's an Amazon prime item then you can possibely get 1 day shipping. Also, you can order it to an Amazon locker location before you come to the USA, Amazon lockers are little lockboxes that are sprinkled around cities to pick your package up instead of delivering to a home address.

Thanks man, but one of the problems is that so far I've only see the Louqe case in AMAZON, is there any other of the best itx cases sold nowadays also in AMAZON?...or how does the direct offers work normally?

Kilrah

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 20, 2017
Unfortunately most of the "nice" SFF cases are made by small companies and are usually not distributed on major online sales platforms, you've got to order them straight from the company and as they tend to make small batches there's often a waiting list of several weeks/months between batches, can't just decide on one, order it and have it next day.

Which has driven me crazy, I really don't understand why when a company makes a batch and sells it out in a day, twice or 3 times in a row they still wait 6 months before making the next (ok, that could be due to OEM availability), or don't at least make the next batch bigger to meet demand, causing them to always be unobtainium.

LJA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Oct 22, 2019
Unfortunately most of the "nice" SFF cases are made by small companies and are usually not distributed on major online sales platforms, you've got to order them straight from the company and as they tend to make small batches there's often a waiting list of several weeks/months between batches, can't just decide on one, order it and have it next day.

Which has driven me crazy, I really don't understand why when a company makes a batch and sells it out in a day, twice or 3 times in a row they still wait 6 months before making the next (ok, that could be due to OEM availability), or don't at least make the next batch bigger to meet demand, causing them to always be unobtainium.

Yeap, exactly!!...BTW from the ITX cases that I might find in AMAZOn (bar the Louqe one) is there any of them that you would recommend? thanks in advance