Motherboard ASROCK X470 Fatal1ty Gaming ITX/ac Mini-ITX motherboard leaked

4uk4a

What's an ITX?
Jul 5, 2018
Good afternoon, there is a problem, not to be put the driver of a sound Realtek high definition ver:8393, gives an error message (failure of installation of the realtek hd audio error code 0x00000103 driver). I put on different Windows 10, it is not put. Excellent to become the driver of a sound Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 6.0.1.8470 WHQL. But there was a question where then to download Sound Blaster Cinema 5? He is not in the application APP Shop. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully Oleg.

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Building an ITX ryzen system this month. Would you consider this over over the Gigabyte AB350N? The price difference is around 80 dollars. The asrock board will be bought in the US and forwarded to me, while the Gigabyte one is available locally (our one and only Ryzen ITX board sold)

Aki

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 9, 2016
Building an ITX ryzen system this month. Would you consider this over over the Gigabyte AB350N? The price difference is around 80 dollars. The asrock board will be bought in the US and forwarded to me, while the Gigabyte one is available locally (our one and only Ryzen ITX board sold)
Depends on what you want to do with it. I currently have the gigabyte board for my 2400g and the asus x470i for my 2700x.
If you dont plan to overclock an 8 core (or use the 2700x) the Gigabyte board should be fine, especially with airflow over the VRM. Using the 2400g is also ok. The soc VRM do tend to get really hot once you overclock the GPU, but I don't know how the Asrock board would do, since though it doesn't have soc vrm heatinks, the components are more spaced out and have more more initial surface area.
I would't pick the asrock one currently anyway, as I think it's a bit expensive for what it is. The Asus is is overpriced too, but at least you get 2 m.2 slots and a better VRM (not good for APU's though).

gwilly7

Cable Smoosher
Feb 13, 2018
Yes fresh install. Windows 10 on the m.2 installed 3 times. Issue happens before and after installing amd drivers. I have also pulled board and re seated the m.2 and Kubuntu had issues as well on the m.2. Kubuntu 18.04 ran great straight from flash drive though. Libreelec on the regular SSD. Next test will be Windows 10 on regular Ssd. Bios 1.11A

Edit: installed windows 10 on regular ssd and runs 4k@60 without and blackouts. I have also noticed when restarting computer after running m.2 the asrock splash screen does not dis play but will when rebooting from ssd

I worked with Asrock support on this issue but was not able to resolve it. Ended up returning it and buying the Asus board and it has been great so far with all the same hardware. So not sure if I had a bad board or if there is just an issue using on board displays at 4k with an M.2.

One note about the Asus board. You can not use the 2nd M.2 with 2400G.

Aki

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 9, 2016
I worked with Asrock support on this issue but was not able to resolve it. Ended up returning it and buying the Asus board and it has been great so far with all the same hardware. So not sure if I had a bad board or if there is just an issue using on board displays at 4k with an M.2.

One note about the Asus board. You can not use the 2nd M.2 with 2400G.
I wouldn't use an APU with the Asus board anyway, since that single, uncooled VRM phase for the SOC is really not ideal for the Vega unit.

Onimashou

Caliper Novice
Jun 19, 2018
So it begins...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHig and confusis

Onimashou

Caliper Novice
Jun 19, 2018
Side note my antenna dropped a foot and the wire ripped completely out, will shoving it back in fix it or am i without wifi?

TeutonJon78

Average Stuffer
Jun 7, 2018
Just shoving it back in will probably not fix it, as the electrical connection wouldn't be there.

But as long as you didn't damage the connectors on the MB, you can just buy new antennas. If you did damage them, I think you can just replace the mPCIe board with a new one.

Onimashou

Caliper Novice
Jun 19, 2018
Just shoving it back in will probably not fix it, as the electrical connection wouldn't be there.

But as long as you didn't damage the connectors on the MB, you can just buy new antennas. If you did damage them, I think you can just replace the mPCIe board with a new one.
i took the antennas off an old router and it works and looks better

Howdy

Chassis Packer
Mar 30, 2018
i took the antennas off an old router and it works and looks better

I have this same board and had the antenna wires come out of the connectors to the mother board in a very similar way. This happened soon after purchase and with very little force. Seems there was no real mechanism keeping them in place other then friction from the surrounding rubber tube. Pushed them back in and the connection is....ok...but substantially worse then say my tablet, phone, or Imac. Would think the bulk of an externally mounted antenna would provide increased performance.

Was wondering if anyone had any solutions to the problem of crappy external antennas? Are there any resources or products for antenna routing inside a case?

GreenDream

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 9, 2020
confusis I registered specially because of the review.

How did you give bifurcation a try?

I've searched all over the place but there are no clear instructions on where to find this in the BIOS.

Thanks in advance.

Mod Edit: The bold text isn't necessary and can seem confrontational. Please don't!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenDream

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 9, 2020
Sorry for the bold text.

For some reason the copy-paste of a username carried over in the formatting of the rest of the message.