Prototype ASRock X299E-ITX/ac Full-Cover Monoblock

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Nov 5, 2016

Hey guys!
My manufacturing partner for my Asus Z370i Strix Comboblock designed a new block for ASRock's X299E-ITX/ac. He asks me to introduce it to the SFF community and I will be selling them in my shop as well when its ready :)

Unlike existing blocks on the market, it has active cooling for the MOSFETs. A Pump and reservoir integrated comboblock are under development as well, stay tuned for that! :D

Specs, Features, Dimensions, and Compatibility

This waterblock is compatible with ASRock X299E-ITX/ac. It has two G1/4 port for inlet and outlet. The base is assembled from separate copper parts, with a shiny chrome silver plating. The block covers the CPU and MOSFETs, and water passes through the MOSFETs compartment, actively cooling them. You can choose different top materials from acrylic to copper. Fittings are not included, you'll have to purchase them separately.
  • Clear Acrylic top with silver plated copper base
    • Sales for $199 USD
  • Frosted Acrylic top with silver plated copper base
    • Sales for $209 USD
  • Silver plated copper top & base
    • Sales for $229 USD
    • Everything is made out of copper! :D
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or contact me via PM. I would love to answer any question you have :)
Thanks for taking your time and checking out this thread!

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
bitspower's monoblock cools the VRM passively (heat travels through the metal block to the CPU cooling area). the one in the OP cools the VRM actively (fluid channel flows there)

Reactions: Biowarejak

Molly111

Case Bender
Apr 16, 2018
Can I be added to an email list? I'm very interested.

Mod-break: removed personal mail address as this will result in spam. The topic starter will contact you directly through the forum which you'll likely see an e-mail reminder about if you set it up to do that in the forum alert preferences (your user icon top right, "alert preferences").

Last edited by a moderator:

Broxin

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 16, 2017

Hey guys!
My manufacturing partner for my Asus Z370i Strix Comboblock designed a new block for ASRock's X299E-ITX/ac. He asks me to introduce it to the SFF community and I will be selling them in my shop as well when its ready :)

Unlike existing blocks on the market, it has active cooling for the MOSFETs. A Pump and reservoir integrated comboblock are under development as well, stay tuned for that! :D

Specs, Features, Dimensions, and Compatibility

This waterblock is compatible with ASRock X299E-ITX/ac. It has two G1/4 port for inlet and outlet. The base is assembled from separate copper parts, with a shiny chrome silver plating. The block covers the CPU and MOSFETs, and water passes through the MOSFETs compartment, actively cooling them. You can choose different top materials from acrylic to copper. Fittings are not included, you'll have to purchase them separately.
  • Clear Acrylic top with silver plated copper base
    • Sales for $199 USD
  • Frosted Acrylic top with silver plated copper base
    • Sales for $209 USD
  • Silver plated copper top & base
    • Sales for $229 USD
    • Everything is made out of copper! :D
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or contact me via PM. I would love to answer any question you have :)
Thanks for taking your time and checking out this thread!
Temp wise, is the acrylic or the full top bottom copper better?