News All-Black Noctua NF-A12x25 fans are coming this summer!

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Original poster
Jul 14, 2018
Meeting your twin here:

should be in news really, already gets more interactions than in hardware hahaha

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Original poster
Jul 14, 2018
Imagine what will happen when Noctua finally makes an RGB model...
took them 5 years to make sterrox brown/tan, another 2-3 years for sterrox black. probably another 3 years for sterrox clear/translucent for RGB ? ? ? . but for that to happen it would require a 180-change in the company's philosophy so yeah....

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
Any news on the release date? We are well within the summer now. Or perhaps a mandatory delay until Q4 2020?

Legion

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 22, 2017

Slipped to Q1 next year apparently !!!

AlexTSG

Master of Cramming
Jun 17, 2018
www.youtube.com
Looking at that roadmap, I'm actually excited to see a black version of the NH-U9S coming. It's either that or a 240mm AIO for my NCASE M1.

When looking at the other black Noctua fans, I did find it strange that the power cables for the fans weren't the same as they are on the regular brown/beige variety.

All the black versions seem to have a really short cable to the fan connector, and then an extension cable. Maybe a cleaner solution for those willing to make up custom fan cables though.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Looking at that roadmap, I'm actually excited to see a black version of the NH-U9S coming. It's either that or a 240mm AIO for my NCASE M1.

When looking at the other black Noctua fans, I did find it strange that the power cables for the fans weren't the same as they are on the regular brown/beige variety.

All the black versions seem to have a really short cable to the fan connector, and then an extension cable. Maybe a cleaner solution for those willing to make up custom fan cables though.
I was thinking that when I saw the chromax U9S, that would look perfect in a Ncase.

Reactions: AlexTSG

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
I have four 12x25s (six if you count the two on the about-to-be-mentioned U12A) & a U12A CPU cooler; what's the trade-in program looking like, Noctua...?!? ;^p And if I could trade in my A8, A9, & 12x15 as well; that would be great...! Black is the new Black...!!!

EDIT TO ADD:

If Noctua is coming out with the Black 12x25s; then when they drop the 14x25s, those should automatically be available in Black, right...?!? RIGHT...!?! ;^p