GPU Aetina N1050TI-L9FX GTX 1050ti

Scrivyyy

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 7, 2018
I’ve done my searching throughout the forum and have seen no mention of this GPU. It’s by far the most compact 1050ti I’ve ever seen. I just wanted to get thoughts from any of you on this. Like what the thermals would be like and how one would come about buying one.

Reactions: FullForceRainbow

FullForceRainbow

Trash Compacter
May 12, 2016
I’ve done my searching throughout the forum and have seen no mention of this GPU. It’s by far the most compact 1050ti I’ve ever seen. I just wanted to get thoughts from any of you on this. Like what the thermals would be like and how one would come about buying one.

It does look super compact--thermals on it are probably going to be perfectly acceptable, if not great. I'd wager it's gonna be kind of loud out of the box and you may not be able to change the fan curve because it's an OEM part. Users on here have had issues changing fan speeds on cards that aren't from a major consumer manufacturer. I think people might also be interested in the single slot, low profile 1050ti they offer!

As for actually going about buying one, I'm afraid it's kind of unlikely. Unless you can find one on eBay, maybe AliExpress or something similar, then your only option is going to be contacting Aetina directly. They seem to typically sell to companies, but it's worth at least reaching out :)!

As a last resort if you really need the specific card, you could try to find a cheap system with the card in it and buy the whole system.

Last edited:

Scrivyyy

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 7, 2018
It does look super compact--thermals on it are probably going to be perfectly acceptable, if not great. I'd wager it's gonna be kind of loud out of the box and you may not be able to change the fan curve because it's an OEM part. Users on here have had issues changing fan speeds on cards that aren't from a major consumer manufacturer. I think people might also be interested in the single slot, low profile 1050ti they offer!

As for actually going about buying one, I'm afraid it's kind of unlikely. Unless you can find one on eBay, maybe AliExpress or something similar, then your only option is going to be contacting Aetina directly. They seem to typically sell to companies, but it's worth at least reaching out :)!

As a last resort if you really need the specific card, you could try to find a cheap system with the card in it and buy the whole system.
Would it be possible to replicate something like it? So take any gtx 1050ti and install a cooler like that?

FullForceRainbow

Trash Compacter
May 12, 2016
Would it be possible to replicate something like it? So take any gtx 1050ti and install a cooler like that?

You can mod anything! Finding a cooler that fits precisely and is so low profile might be a bit tricky. I’m sure you could do it if you find something low profile enough! You’ll also want to make sure to get a 1050ti with a single slot of rear connectors. Otherwise you will have to cut off some connector, or mount it in a two slot case (which kind of defeats the purpose of making it so low profile).

Scrivyyy

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 7, 2018
You can mod anything! Finding a cooler that fits precisely and is so low profile might be a bit tricky. I’m sure you could do it if you find something low profile enough! You’ll also want to make sure to get a 1050ti with a single slot of rear connectors. Otherwise you will have to cut off some connector, or mount it in a two slot case (which kind of defeats the purpose of making it so low profile).

Well, not entirely pointless as a dual slot but single slot width card. Im attempting to create a 1050ti with a water cooled i7 processor with the highest overclock I can get. Mostly need it for rendering 4K Video and modest gaming here and there. And effectively, it has to be an ultra small form factor. So, I, using a Silverstone Slim 120mm aio and I need it to fit over top of a gpu for it to fit in my desired case. Sooooo yeah haha that’s the whole idea going for me right now XD

Reactions: FullForceRainbow

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
That ASL card @Jello posted is the brand I went with, in the end. Same low profile form factor and available both in GTX 1050 (G1502 model) and 1050 Ti (G1504). I bought the 1050 for $165 off AliExpress. It's a little bit longer than the Aetina GPU but still pretty small.