Prebuilt Partaker B19 - Pre-built with Thin mITX Mobo with Right Angle 16x PCIe slot and Low Profile GTX 1050

Scott

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Nov 29, 2016
I was alerted to this very interesting Partaker B19 on AliExpress the other day that I thought you all would find interesting and I don't think I've seen posted yet here, though apologies if I missed it the thread.
AliExpress Link

Picture of the Insides

This has the elusive Thin mITX Mobo with a right angle PCIe slot that pops up on these forums from time-to-time but usually can't be bought. This one is from Gigabyte, though I can't tell what chipset it is. I'm guessing something lower-end like H310. I couldn't find a product page linked on the Gigabyte website, so if someone has any lead on its full specs, I'd be interested in finding out more about it. Looks to have an internal power header for all the fans of brickless builds out there too.

This is the first time I've seen one of these motherboards available to consumers in any form. It would be an expensive purchase just for the mobo, but it does come with a low profile Gigabyte GTX 1050ti and being that all the parts are standard, you could easily sell off what you don't want from it for a decent price. Also comes in an i3 version if you are looking to save a bit of money.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
i've mentioned this before, since i actually own it.

if you're still trying to get a thin Mini-ITX version of the motherboard, here's how to do it.

buy this item [ https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32890360351.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6f1a4c4d3ue4L3 ] ,& then sell both its i3-8100, and its GTX 1030 Lp.

my math says the end result would be you getting this motherboard, for less than $190.

the problems :

a) very difficult to remove motherboard & GPU. i've tried several times myself, but ended up taking it to a professional tech.

b) external AC adapter brick is not standard in some models. this makes it hard to replace, if you need to.

Vlad502

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 4, 2017
Motherboard: J&W H310I-P

Last edited: