5.37L Aluminum extrusion Frame

Discussion in 'Concepts and Ideations' started by AURMEND, Sep 25, 2018.

1. AURMEND

AURMEND Trash Compacter

Well just tried to turn it on today and... My FSP 500W GOLD is dead. I can only get 1.5V out of the 12v side.

I was able to use the Enhance 600w Platinum, except I can't use my GPU yet. BTW the fan is super quiet, no need for the Noctua fan.

Also I bought the NH-L9i just in case and well good thing I did that due to Black Ridge problems

2. ckaym

ckaym Chassis Packer

Is this the new AsRock z390 Phantom Gaming ITX/AC? How is it OC-ing? And with what CPU?

3. AURMEND

AURMEND Trash Compacter

I have the 9700k and using a NH-L9i. Haven't done anything to it.

4. AURMEND

AURMEND Trash Compacter

[​IMG]

Prototype in white

ckaym likes this.
  5. AURMEND

AURMEND Trash Compacter

[​IMG]

Looks like this it the only way. Or I need some very good pcie extenders to flip it.
    Hopefully the risers I bought will fit perfectly. Anyone got any suggestions to flip the GPU?

ckaym and BaK like this.
  6. BaK

BaK Cable-Tie Ninja

Nice to see all this going well altogether! :thumb:

Can we see more pics of the red part, 3D printed I guess?
    It looks very ingenious!

You mean to have the GPU fans on top, like in the pic of your post #40?
    If so I think that could be done with a A type PCIe riser going under the GPU. You may have to lift the GPU a little from the bottom to let some space for the riser.

[​IMG]

However I don't know if you have enough room laterally, in between the mobo and the GPU for the cable to go down, and between the GPU and the case for the riser PCB...

ckaym likes this.
  7. AURMEND

AURMEND Trash Compacter

Yeah I have no room for the Riser PCB. I bought both the 1U and 2U PCI-E riser cards to see if I can make them for.

I'm going to post more pics later