3D Printed riser feet for InWin A1 & A1 + Cases.

FedorSosnin

What's an ITX?
Original poster
New User
Jun 11, 2019
Noticed a 2-5 degree decrease in temps on my cpu when propping up my case so I decided to make some riser feet. I made two sizes, one set to achieve 1" of clearance under the case and a second for 1.5".

I designed them to be pop right on without any other hardware or glue and to match the stock feet of the case.

For those interested, the files can be found on Thingiverse for free here:

If you do not have access to a 3D printer, shoot me a message and I can print and ship them for you.

Reactions: BaK

Caracu

Case Bender
New User
Mar 9, 2023
Where are you located? How much would you charge me for the product and shipping to Spain? Thanks

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Welcome to the forum ! Be aware that the user hasn't been on the forum for a while: Last seen Sep 29, 2020

Be sure to read up on the terms and rules of the forum. Mainly for buying and selling or other commercial activity on the forum as the access is limited and the rules are strictly enforced.

As a new user you're probably not able to edit posts or links just yet, so if a substantial error was made, click the Report-button in the post.

Hope to see you around, enjoy the wonderful world of SFF !

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Where are you located? How much would you charge me for the product and shipping to Spain? Thanks
OP is from 2019 and @FedorSosnin was last seen here in 2020.
Since the Thingverse page is still available, you should better ask some local 3D shop to print it.

Reactions: Caracu