30 liters 8x GPU mining case

duniek

Average Stuffer
Sep 21, 2017
55
156
POLAND
tn_dddd5zsyc.jpg


quick plug in and works - next week cable managment + I am waiting for 45mm standoffs to use between cards
 

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 5, 2016
306
459
What kind of black magic is this. I want to see the files for that laser cutter. I might be tempted to get my own version cut at the local shop... I really like how everything just sort of bends in place. Its giving me some ideas for an open test bench...
 
  • Like
Reactions: cmyk78

duniek

Average Stuffer
Sep 21, 2017
55
156
POLAND
between bend spots I made 1mm wide hole gap to make bending easier, its possible to bend by adjustable wrench tool or even in fingers

tn_bendlns9z.png
 

duniek

Average Stuffer
Sep 21, 2017
55
156
POLAND
wait a minute

are you mining on low profile cards?... srly?

othen than that I like the way you designed these

performance is the same as normal card, I bought them at shop where I have 10% discount code which was valid for only 2 days, also this model was on additional 10% discout so about 20% cheper than regulard cards so I give it a try
 
  • Like
Reactions: cmyk78 and owliwar

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 5, 2016
306
459
between bend spots I made 1mm wide hole gap to make bending easier, its possible to bend by adjustable wrench tool or even in fingers

Very nice. I've never thought of getting a few pieces cut and then bending myself lol... even though i did something similar in an older build with some aluminum to extend a case (bought a bar and hand bent it around a jig, then screwed it on with some angle brackets)... I'm going to see what I can come up with for a test bench and get it cut out. Looks like a cool way to do it and I need a new bench anyways.