30 liters 8x GPU mining case

duniek

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Sep 21, 2017

quick plug in and works - next week cable managment + I am waiting for 45mm standoffs to use between cards

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 5, 2016
What kind of black magic is this. I want to see the files for that laser cutter. I might be tempted to get my own version cut at the local shop... I really like how everything just sort of bends in place. Its giving me some ideas for an open test bench...

Reactions: cmyk78

duniek

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Sep 21, 2017
between bend spots I made 1mm wide hole gap to make bending easier, its possible to bend by adjustable wrench tool or even in fingers

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
wait a minute

are you mining on low profile cards?... srly?

othen than that I like the way you designed these

duniek

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Sep 21, 2017
wait a minute

are you mining on low profile cards?... srly?

othen than that I like the way you designed these

performance is the same as normal card, I bought them at shop where I have 10% discount code which was valid for only 2 days, also this model was on additional 10% discout so about 20% cheper than regulard cards so I give it a try

Reactions: cmyk78 and owliwar

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 5, 2016
between bend spots I made 1mm wide hole gap to make bending easier, its possible to bend by adjustable wrench tool or even in fingers

Very nice. I've never thought of getting a few pieces cut and then bending myself lol... even though i did something similar in an older build with some aluminum to extend a case (bought a bar and hand bent it around a jig, then screwed it on with some angle brackets)... I'm going to see what I can come up with for a test bench and get it cut out. Looks like a cool way to do it and I need a new bench anyways.

duniek

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Sep 21, 2017
next project in progress - 26 liters - 12 GPU (total fans - 7) - power consumption 700W

no renders :(, i am poor at this

Reactions: cmyk78

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
27,5 liter (size of fractal nano s case)

12x gpu mining rig powered by 1600W gold lepa psu

easy can be converted to NAS 12x HDD case

even atx board will fit (220mm wide max)

Tons of stuff crammed in this box!

gg!