Prototype 16.7L WaterCooled Only w/Integrated Copper/Copper Tube+Fin Rad. Australian Made

Warmoob

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Nov 26, 2020
www.warmoob.com
I got Mod approval before posting.

Hi Everyone

It's been long in the works but I'm finally at pre-production stage with third party review samples being sent.

Carotid by Warmoob is something a bit different, I understand that the look is definitely not for everyone but It's got to stand out to compete with all the other great options available.

The website is pretty average but has lots more information about it all, even an over the top thermal test in the Technical section. Warmoob.com

Changes can still be made before production so I'd love to hear your feedback on it.

I won't spam up your forum with my updates so If you'd like to follow along you can sign up for alerts on the website (Minimal emails I promise)

Love it, Hate it, Think it looks like an air conditioner? - Let me know!

Warmoob

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Nov 26, 2020
www.warmoob.com
Thanks Mate.
I'm a bit of a latent cooling snob myself, but I'll have to see if this design sells first before trying anything too crazy.

Alloy Craft

Cable-Tie Ninja
Modultra
Oct 25, 2019
I imagine it is pretty quiet. If it was me I would add a perforated panel covering the heat exchanger, or at least paint it black. It looks too much like a air conditioner right now to sit on my desktop.