Prototype 12.18L Dual 240AIO quite gaming PC case——Dual Cool MKII (4 months use report)

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
I can’t tell if SFX-L would be feasible or not. I’m going to guess no?
If you install SFX-L I think it will intrude on either rad or fan space, I'd suggest not using one.
I never went ahead with the purchase as I recieved no clarification from Warhead Team - a bit concerned this might be dead? :(
I mean, it's a new and updated design so I would say it's a legitimate item and don't be concerned about purchasing this.

skydoy

Cable Smoosher
Jan 18, 2018
If you install SFX-L I think it will intrude on either rad or fan space, I'd suggest not using one.

I mean, it's a new and updated design so I would say it's a legitimate item and don't be concerned about purchasing this.

I Have also ordered one, The info i have on 31Agust the will end production, and will be ready to shi
@WH-team
If you have anything else you can share with us ? Some pics?

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
I Have also ordered one, The info i have on 31Agust the will end production, and will be ready to shi
@WH-team
If you have anything else you can share with us ? Some pics?
now we finished panel build and next step is fabrication of internal structure. Because it is use CNC and we have wait factor`s order list finish then start another aluminum parts. So it may more 25 days

Khanele

Cable Smoosher
Mar 25, 2020
now we finished panel build and next step is fabrication of internal structure. Because it is use CNC and we have wait factor`s order list finish then start another aluminum parts. So it may more 25 days
Is the only way to get this from Taobao? Is there any option to EU?

skydoy

Cable Smoosher
Jan 18, 2018
Some Great News

PDF for Instructions and color Info:

velka5simp

Chassis Packer
Aug 27, 2020
Hey, is there any update on the Mini MKVI? I really wanted to buy one once it's available. But the page says it is out of stock!

lasek

Average Stuffer
Feb 22, 2017
After reading this thread and the version 3 update notes, I am still confused about 2.5 slots GPU support, CPU air cooling dimensions supported, and the price / delays.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
After reading this thread and the version 3 update notes, I am still confused about 2.5 slots GPU support, CPU air cooling dimensions supported, and the price / delays.
The default version just install 2 slot card. and CPU side it`s 80mm more height. The 2.75 slot will match as an accessory. It will move the middle frame 20mm and reduce the CPU radiator height.

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
Hi, I'm wondering are there already people with units received or can we see some build progress? Really curious about the case but I don't want to pre-order it yet until I can see some more pics with components installed into the newer, final version.

daemeh

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 7, 2021
Hey WH-team, I have some questions about the water blocks needed to be able to use this case - I saw in the pictures you posted on Chiphell that you're using a slim CPU block, and I can't find anything like that for sale. Also the GPU waterblock seems to have been customized, with the ports coming out of the side of the block, instead of perpendicular to it - like what we usually can buy from Barrow. Thanks.