Yet another SFF Case - Introduction of our REVOCCASES

Hi, I am a Mechanical Engineer from Germany . We have a small company in Hong Kong with own factory in China. I love building my own PCs since 1990 and recently have started to design SFF cases. At our company I have helped our customers to design and manufacture industrial cases&metal parts but always had the dream to bring some own products to market. With REVOCCASES.COM I hope this dreams becomes reality.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our company was shut down for almost 2 month and we had plenty of time bringing some of my ideas to life. During that time we have started to prepare prototypes of our ideas and started to create a website for anyone interested.

I would be glad to receive some feedback from the community to see if someone would be interested in our work. ?

Thanks and stay healthy! ?

sbsct.jpg
 
Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
2,256
3,694
Germany / HK
www.revoccases.com
apologies, I was just going to open another thread with detailed specs in "Concepts & Custom Projects"

but here you go:

RCC-BIG1

big-side-2-cut.jpg


Our "biggest" case, but still quite small with a footprint of less than ⅔ of a DIN A4 page.
And YES, even RTX2080S Graphics Cards can fit.

Overall Dimensions
ca. 370 (H) x 189 (W) x 188 mm (D)

Graphics Card Support
Dual-Slot up to 301 mm length (w/o bracket)
Height: with 3.5" HDD installed: max 45mm | with 2.5" Drives installed: max 58mm | without Drives: max 65mm
“Blower Type Cooling” not supported

CPU Cooler Support
up to 60mm total height, water cooling not supported as standard

Motherboard
Mini-ITX

Power Supply
SFX

Drives
up to 4 x 2.5" OR 2 x 2.5" + 1 x 3.5"

Chassis Fan
1 x 92mm fan (included)

Ports
1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type C

Industrial Grade Metal Power Button with LED

Material

matte black anodized aluminum

GPU Riser
ADT-LINK High Quality PCIe3.0 x16 full speed (included)

-------------------------------------

RCC-SMALL1

nuc-side-2-cut.jpg


Certainly the smallest Workstation / Gaming PC you can build.

Our small one is not actually a computer case but a GPU extension box for your INTEL © GEN8 and GEN10 NUC. It is mounted under your NUC and adds dGPU support to boost your NUCs graphics power. RCC-SMALL1 features a 150W high reliable, high efficient power supply and a PCIe adapter for low profile (half height) graphics cards which is connected to the M.2 slot of your NUC.
Advantages compared to available eGPU Boxes: the small footprint of your NUC is maintained and you can still use the free Thunderbolt port of your NUC for other accessories.

Overall Dimensions
215 (H) x 117 (W) x 115 mm (D) (w/o NUC)

Graphics Card Support
Low profile (half height), max. 38mm wide, max. 170mm long (excl. bracket), max. 120W TDP
Example: GIGABYTE GV-N1650OC-4GL (not included)

NUC Support
Designed for INTEL © GEN8 and GEN10 “High” versions with 2.5" SATA drive bay
(may work with other NUCs, but not tested)

Power Supply
MEANWELL HRPG-150 PSU (included)

Drives
Support for 1 x 2.5" SSD/HDD (M.2 SSD cannot be used with RCC-SMALL1 GPU Case)

Chassis Fan
1 x 50mm fan with PWM temperature control (included)

Material
matte black anodized aluminum

GPU Riser
ADT-LINK R43, PCIe3.0 x4 M.2 to PCIe Extension (included)
 
  • Like
Reactions: IntoxicatedPuma

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
2,273
2,334
Hongkong, CHINA
Guten Morgen! (recalling from my very limited German learned some thirty years ago)
So, you have only 2 cases so far (Big1 and Small1). Correct?
Are they in design stage or already in production?
Are those images by simulation or of real ones? You need better pics, I suggest.
And it is particularly good to see you in HK. If I see a case I like, could I just hop down to Chaiwan and pick it up?