Yet another SFF Case - Introduction of our REVOCCASES

Hi, I am a Mechanical Engineer from Germany . We have a small company in Hong Kong with own factory in China. I love building my own PCs since 1990 and recently have started to design SFF cases. At our company I have helped our customers to design and manufacture industrial cases&metal parts but always had the dream to bring some own products to market. With REVOCCASES.COM I hope this dreams becomes reality.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our company was shut down for almost 2 month and we had plenty of time bringing some of my ideas to life. During that time we have started to prepare prototypes of our ideas and started to create a website for anyone interested.

I would be glad to receive some feedback from the community to see if someone would be interested in our work. ?

Thanks and stay healthy! ?

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
apologies, I was just going to open another thread with detailed specs in "Concepts & Custom Projects"

but here you go:

RCC-BIG1

Our "biggest" case, but still quite small with a footprint of less than ⅔ of a DIN A4 page.
And YES, even RTX2080S Graphics Cards can fit.

Overall Dimensions
ca. 370 (H) x 189 (W) x 188 mm (D)

Graphics Card Support
Dual-Slot up to 301 mm length (w/o bracket)
Height: with 3.5" HDD installed: max 45mm | with 2.5" Drives installed: max 58mm | without Drives: max 65mm
“Blower Type Cooling” not supported

CPU Cooler Support
up to 60mm total height, water cooling not supported as standard

Motherboard
Mini-ITX

Power Supply
SFX

Drives
up to 4 x 2.5" OR 2 x 2.5" + 1 x 3.5"

Chassis Fan
1 x 92mm fan (included)

Ports
1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB Type C

Industrial Grade Metal Power Button with LED

Material

matte black anodized aluminum

GPU Riser
ADT-LINK High Quality PCIe3.0 x16 full speed (included)

-------------------------------------

RCC-SMALL1

Certainly the smallest Workstation / Gaming PC you can build.

Our small one is not actually a computer case but a GPU extension box for your INTEL © GEN8 and GEN10 NUC. It is mounted under your NUC and adds dGPU support to boost your NUCs graphics power. RCC-SMALL1 features a 150W high reliable, high efficient power supply and a PCIe adapter for low profile (half height) graphics cards which is connected to the M.2 slot of your NUC.
Advantages compared to available eGPU Boxes: the small footprint of your NUC is maintained and you can still use the free Thunderbolt port of your NUC for other accessories.

Overall Dimensions
215 (H) x 117 (W) x 115 mm (D) (w/o NUC)

Graphics Card Support
Low profile (half height), max. 38mm wide, max. 170mm long (excl. bracket), max. 120W TDP
Example: GIGABYTE GV-N1650OC-4GL (not included)

NUC Support
Designed for INTEL © GEN8 and GEN10 “High” versions with 2.5" SATA drive bay
(may work with other NUCs, but not tested)

Power Supply
MEANWELL HRPG-150 PSU (included)

Drives
Support for 1 x 2.5" SSD/HDD (M.2 SSD cannot be used with RCC-SMALL1 GPU Case)

Chassis Fan
1 x 50mm fan with PWM temperature control (included)

Material
matte black anodized aluminum

GPU Riser
ADT-LINK R43, PCIe3.0 x4 M.2 to PCIe Extension (included)

Reactions: IntoxicatedPuma

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Apologies, can somebody tell me how to edit my posts? I just created a new thread with the specs under projects and don't want to double post...

Thanks in advance!

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Guten Morgen! (recalling from my very limited German learned some thirty years ago)
So, you have only 2 cases so far (Big1 and Small1). Correct?
Are they in design stage or already in production?
Are those images by simulation or of real ones? You need better pics, I suggest.
And it is particularly good to see you in HK. If I see a case I like, could I just hop down to Chaiwan and pick it up?