x299 M1

Inndee

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 5, 2018
Wow. That's beautiful!

Thank you!

Really nice looking build. How are the temps in there with the window?

CPU is running at 73c package at stock speeds while playing wildlands for a few hours with 20c ambient on the C14s. It boosts to 4.5. This is wtih no direct die frame and no liquid metal at all. It will drop around 20c with the direct die frame and LM.
Using the U9S my package temps are 79c.

GPU sits at around 65c and stays boosted around 1936ish Mhz.

Reactions: royalba94

Support

What's an ITX?
Dec 10, 2018
Awesome build dude! I signed up to this site, just to ask you for more photos with the new parts and with the side panel off as i am planning myself to build inside the Ncase M1! Could you upload some more photos of your machine with the new parts? Either here or on pcpartpicker, where ever it is easiest for you ? :D Man.. your machine must be running quiet under load!

Inndee

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 5, 2018
Awesome build dude! I signed up to this site, just to ask you for more photos with the new parts and with the side panel off as i am planning myself to build inside the Ncase M1! Could you upload some more photos of your machine with the new parts? Either here or on pcpartpicker, where ever it is easiest for you ? :D Man.. your machine must be running quiet under load!

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Here's a couple pictures. I swapped over to 3x a12x25's, 4.6ghz oc, and black panels for this week. Not much to see with the panels off. Kinda boring looking.

Here's what it looks like with an XC ultra installed

Next project maybe...?

Reactions: Nanook and Jello

visuar

Caliper Novice
Apr 12, 2018
It looks like you ended up side mounting the PSU? Is that with the M1 ATX bracket and then an ATX SFX adapter?

Inndee

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Apr 5, 2018
Would you keep direct die if you go monoblock ?

No, doesn't work with the block. I already installed the rockitcool copper ihs and phobya liquid metal for now. The goal is to wait for the Mach One to come out, but if the Swiftech X50 Maelstrom res comes back in stock I might try a loop in the M1. Just kinda waiting on w360 to get his shit together so I know how long I'd have to wait for the Mach.