Win "small" with the Enermax SteelWing!

2/18/2017: Contest has ended.
Winner will be announced on Monday the 20th!

Enermax USA is incredibly supportive of Smallformfactor.net and as way to say thank you, they would like us to reward one lucky member of the community with the Enermax SteelWing that we reviewed right here!

Their only request is that you "Like" Enermax USA on Facebook.

To this end, we'd like to announce a quick giveaway!

To enter the giveaway, all you need to do is reply to this thread with:
Your plans for the case.
2. A name for your build.
Note: Facebook account and liking their page is not required to enter

List of entries:
1. dpeppe01
2. TheHig
3. goony
4. HeroXLazer
5. Teazzie
6. Nocturnize
7. Maeby
8. revampmybrain
9. LocoMoto
10. Boil
11. Cs1427
12. Roger
13. Rysen
14. Ca11idus
15. Soul_Est
16. NFSxperts
17. h_tylr
18. nox
19. KarolNI
20. gffermari
21. danger
22. LodisKnight
23. GentlemanShark
24. Frandalf
25. blubblob
26. wywywywy
27. Halfdan
28. Ceros_X
29. lhl

Competition is open to users worldwide (except where prohibited). Prize will be drawn on 17th February at 8PM NZST by random selection using Random.org. The first name drawn will be declared the winner. Any taxes, duties or tariffs are the responsibility of the winner. Postage will be covered by Minutiae LLC (SmallFormFactor.net)

Last edited:
Reactions: goony and Phuncz

nox

Average Stuffer
Feb 10, 2017
would have to call it project valentine due to the day i'm entering this on! It would be a suprise gift to my girlfriend, replacing her old, white & damaged silverstone sugo with something a lot more suitable :) The entire stripdown & replace would need to be done in under 2 hours to ensure the suprise status :)

Nox

Reactions: LocoMoto

KarolNI

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 14, 2017
I am planning to build small pc with RX 480 and maybe ryzen cpu. I willa bez portable gaming pc. Te mamę od my build willa be poxp

gffermari

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 7, 2017
Well now i do not have any case since i've decided to go to an ultra small and portable case. My stuff are kept on a Q mouse pad and waiting a S4 mini or something like that.
So....this would be an alternative case for my pc.
I do not usually name my pc but this would be named ''Irene''. (yes it will be gifted to my girl so i can upgrade to rysen or kaby :D)

LodisKnight

W Flyer
Dec 23, 2016
factorgaming.net
When I built my currently S4 Mini build, I ordered two ASUS Strix Z270i motherboards just in case I had issues with one. I tested both and they were both good. Now that my S4 Mini build is done, the other board is just sitting here waiting to go into a build for my daughters who love to play Rocket League and Minecraft. The fact that they have a pink model is just perfect.

I would call the build: Squirelly Bobcat

Reactions: LocoMoto and cmyk78

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
TBH, I'd probably cut it up and use it for my future build.

Cutting up a gift? Pretty Hardcore:cool:

It's a great looking case with lots of peotential, and I'd live to have it; but I'll pass.
I seem to have a small collection of unfilled cases, so it'd be unfair to deprive someone else
What I really wanted to say was, thanks SFF for offering this gift; a great community contribution.

GentlemanShark

Asus RMA sucks
Marsupial Computing
Dec 22, 2016
Cutting up a gift? Pretty Hardcore:cool:

It's a great looking case with lots of peotential, and I'd live to have it; but I'll pass.
I seem to have a small collection of unfilled cases, so it'd be unfair to deprive someone else
What I really wanted to say was, thanks SFF for offering this gift; a great community contribution.
Yes, I agree. However, I'm trying to get better at case modding and the like, and this provides a nice base.

Frandalf

What's an ITX?
Feb 15, 2017
I am going to travel a lot in the next year and i think this case would pefectly fit in my needs. I think I will make a ryzen build in it if I win. I would call it "Lady in Pink"

Reactions: cmyk78

blubblob

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 26, 2016
My SFF components are currently wasting away in a cardboard box as I can't quite seem to be able to finish building my custom SFF case. I would transplant them into this case so they have an adequate home until I'm done with the custom case (i.e. never!).

As for naming, it should probably be:

wywywywy

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 12, 2016
I'll put it on Ebay. Project name Ungrateful.

:D

Just kidding. I'll build a new living room casual gaming PC to replace my half-dead aging HTPC.

Halfdan

Average Stuffer
Sep 5, 2015
1. Finally move my ITX mobo to an ITX case and maybe print something on the side panel (or laser engrave) at my work place.

2. I will call it INTJ

Ceros_X

King of Cable Management
Mar 8, 2016
I'd turn it into a file server - perfect for loading up a few 3.5"ers.

I'd call it "Yum!" in a secret Red Robin play on words thing.

lhl

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2015
I'm looking to build the most powerful Ryzen-based editing station I can soon. If I put it in this case, I'd name it... Zenermax. :)

Reactions: HeroXLazer

Cs1427

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 13, 2017
Didn't see anything announcing the winners on the Facebook page. They might be backlogged, it IS the weekend after all.