Other What's on Taobao

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Whats the max GPU length for that case? (C34) Is it 330mm? Supports ATX? And fans on the bottom? I need to find a review.
The product page says max GPU length is 335mm.
It does support ATX mobo and ATX PSU (max length 160mm with clear side panel).
And a few pics there do show fans on the bottom.
There are many report/feedback by owners. Use your favourite translator if so needed. Just click into it.

(BTW, the name is Mechanic Master (not Machine Master))

• Love
Reactions: kazuma86

HYPERBOLOCO

Trash Compacter
Sep 27, 2015
I think cooling would be ok. The top and front has proper mesh so should intake fine. I plan on using the bottom for 3.5" hdd mounts anyway.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
have people seen the new Iqunix ZX-1 cases yet? They are gorgeous. Was wondering if people had more info on them.
I have seen a few reviews/openbox of this case. What info are you looking for?
How about....let's start with this video openbox. It is in Chinese (Putonghua)

And, of course, this brief Chiphell's openbox.

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
I have seen a few reviews/openbox of this case. What info are you looking for?
How about....let's start with this video openbox. It is in Chinese (Putonghua)

And, of course, this brief Chiphell's openbox.

well I'm looking for availability. I heard it just opened but I'm wondering when us US based enthusiasts can get our hands on it. I can order stuff on Taobao but looks like it's not on Taobao yet.

looks great btw. thanks for the link.

SilverJS

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 8, 2018
Inspection photos of my Sunmilo C01S.

So just to confirm - you can indeed ask for non-TG side panels. In fact, I wasn't sure which pattern I wanted so I had him make a few extras! =) We chatted a bit on Ali Wang or whatever it's called, but he gave me his e-mail and we used that afterwards. His English is quite decent - certainly better than almost every Superbuy agent I dealt with - and he produced PDFs of the various renders I'd requested to make sure it was what I wanted. All in all, highly recommended. He usually responds within 24h. The case itself took the usual ~month-ish to make, but I knew that going in.

I also wasn't sure which pattern I'd want on the top so I had him do a dotted one and a striped one. Thing is, I couldn't see the striped top panel in the inspection (could only see the two dotted ones on the case) so after a few e-mails, we determined that he'd forgotten it in his shop (that's the lone panel picture in there). He's shipped it to Superbuy, it'll be added to the case's original order, all is well. =)

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Inspection photos of my Sunmilo C01S.

So just to confirm - you can indeed ask for non-TG side panels. In fact, I wasn't sure which pattern I wanted so I had him make a few extras! =) We chatted a bit on Ali Wang or whatever it's called, but he gave me his e-mail and we used that afterwards. His English is quite decent - certainly better than almost every Superbuy agent I dealt with - and he produced PDFs of the various renders I'd requested to make sure it was what I wanted. All in all, highly recommended. He usually responds within 24h. The case itself took the usual ~month-ish to make, but I knew that going in.

I also wasn't sure which pattern I'd want on the top so I had him do a dotted one and a striped one. Thing is, I couldn't see the striped top panel in the inspection (could only see the two dotted ones on the case) so after a few e-mails, we determined that he'd forgotten it in his shop (that's the lone panel picture in there). He's shipped it to Superbuy, it'll be added to the case's original order, all is well. =)
Case looks good, have to say I like the side panel at the top in the pictures.

SilverJS

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 8, 2018
Yeah - I asked him to make one that duplicated the pattern on the front panel. Originally, I thought I wanted the 'fade' to be horizontal but that didn't look right at all. His original take was what you see there, which I decided to keep.

Fitchew

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 2, 2019
Yeah - I asked him to make one that duplicated the pattern on the front panel. Originally, I thought I wanted the 'fade' to be horizontal but that didn't look right at all. His original take was what you see there, which I decided to keep.
Is it possible ask him to slightly resize the case? For example, to fit a longer video card into the case or change the location of the power supply. Does he make this kind of changes to the case?

SilverJS

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 8, 2018
No. I asked him if he could do an even simpler modification (make the case a little taller to accommodate thicker aftermarket fans on GPUs) and he said he can't (won't?) resize the case at all. I kinda get where he's coming from though.

Fitchew

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 2, 2019
This is such a great case, but unfortunately not without flaws. Although they could be easily eliminated by only slightly increasing the size and allowing the power supply to be fixed in other places.

Hanslol2

Cable Smoosher
Jul 18, 2020
Update to the FEIYOUPU Ghost S1 clone.

So my case arrived this week and i was finally able to install my build into it.

What i did find out though was that the space above the motherboard is not quite big enough to fit 25mm fans. So i had to switch to 15mm above the motherboard and GPU and place my 25mm fan below the PSU with a fan grill. I recommend using only 15mm fans for the top part of this case as 25mm is at best a very tight fit above the psu and impossible to fit above the motherboard.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015

Circle Pro? Are these clones or the original thing?

THUMPer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 5, 2020
How toasty? What temp do you get now and what was the temp when the card was in previous chassis?
Do you have the card in horizontal or vertical position?
A few pics?

Circle Pro? Are these clones or the original thing?

They seem very Jonsbo like. Quality looks good. I don't understand the translation though for Package A B or C. Package A is only 199.99Yuan. And that is $29 US.
I also found this link
Which is 1500.00 Yuan

rainmaker33

Average Stuffer
May 8, 2020
They seem very Jonsbo like. Quality looks good. I don't understand the translation though for Package A B or C. Package A is only 199.99Yuan. And that is $29 US.
I also found this link
Which is 1500.00 Yuan

Package A: Just the case for 199 Yuan. Seriously? That's really tempting!
Package B: Case + Li-Heat GPU extension cable. 399 Yuan
Package C: Case + Li-Heat GPU extension cable + 2x Noctua fan. 699 Yuan

Another link shows it cost US$220 for just the case! Yeah, I'm confuse too.

Or could this also be the new Geeek Aluminum case that they were teasing lately? They all look alike anyway.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
The link showing the price 1500 Yuan is for the 'deposit' for pre-odering the case.

The link showing 'packages 1, 2 and 3' is for paying the 'outstanding balance'. So, if you only want just the case, you would have to pay a total of 1500 + 199 = 1699 Yuan. If you want the case and the PCIe riser cable, then you will pay a total of 1500 + 399 = 1899 Yuan.

Reactions: kazuma86

Intake

Case Bender
New User
Aug 30, 2020
Update to the FEIYOUPU Ghost S1 clone.

So my case arrived this week and i was finally able to install my build into it.

What i did find out though was that the space above the motherboard is not quite big enough to fit 25mm fans. So i had to switch to 15mm above the motherboard and GPU and place my 25mm fan below the PSU with a fan grill. I recommend using only 15mm fans for the top part of this case as 25mm is at best a very tight fit above the psu and impossible to fit above the motherboard.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Are the red buttons/mounting brackets 3D printed? or are they painted metal?

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
well I'm looking for availability. I heard it just opened but I'm wondering when us US based enthusiasts can get our hands on it. I can order stuff on Taobao but looks like it's not on Taobao yet.

looks great btw. thanks for the link.
Someone did a build here:-

The guy ordered on 1st June (the first day of crowdfunding) and received his case on 16th August. He does not know when the next (2nd) batch of production will be.
If you are interested, suggest you visiting that website regularly (daily) to watch out for the next pre-ordering. I bet this will be competitive and should be gone very soon.