Enclosure What Cases Should Jonsbo USA bring in next?

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
SFFn Staff
Bronze Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Hello Jonsbo and welcome aboard.

I've always been quite fond of the UMX1 (both w/ and w/o the window) but I personally would like to see a greater selection of SFF oriented cases with dedicated support for the SFX PSU format (void of ATX PSU support). Not just for ITX cases, but also for mATX/ATX formats to help get the size of those chassis close to or below 20L.

Also, on a complete side note: Jonsbo is quite famous for making really clean and slick looking cases (they are stunning cases) but I've seen quite a few users voice concern over lack of proper chassis ventilation. Does Jonsbo have plans to tackle these concerns going forward with unique cooling solutions or support for radiators?

Jonsbo_USA

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Jonsbo USA
May 5, 2017
Hello Jonsbo and welcome aboard.

I've always been quite fond of the UMX1 (both w/ and w/o the window) but I personally would like to see a greater selection of SFF oriented cases with dedicated support for the SFX PSU format (void of ATX PSU support). Not just for ITX cases, but also for mATX/ATX formats to help get the size of those chassis close to or below 20L.

Also, on a complete side note: Jonsbo is quite famous for making really clean and slick looking cases (they are stunning cases) but I've seen quite a few users voice concern over lack of proper chassis ventilation. Does Jonsbo have plans to tackle these concerns going forward with unique cooling solutions or support for radiators?

Thank you, and we appreciate the feedback and constructive comments. We will look into further implementing these concerns/features hopefully with future releases, we will correspond with our Main HQ in China.

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
UMX4 would be great. An updated RM2 with better hard drive mounting would be great too.

Btw picked up a couple of the new FR series fans in January, the look is great.

Reactions: Jonsbo_USA

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
I echo 3lfk1ng's comments above - slick looking cases, but the ventilation of some models leaves something to be desired. My C2S sits empty for that reason. This is a shame as it's a really nice chassis otherwise!

O_and_N

Average Stuffer
Aug 18, 2016
Im from Europe so i supose cooltek is the link to you guys but since you are here I want to ask to give us the option to choose cases from the rm and Vr series with the option of aluminium side panels.Cmon guys,not everyone likes tempered glass.There is no need to force it on us like that.

Cheers and i hope you look it as a option..

O_and_N

Average Stuffer
Aug 18, 2016
Yes sure, we will add that to the list :)

Sadly you wont reply in regards to my post (about aditional aluminium side pannels),but leaving that on one side i just saw the pics from the computex 2017.
I wont comment on the new umx5 as i dont like the ¨¨extreme¨¨¨look but i loud like to ask you guys why did you made the cooling on the new C4 so bad?I honestly I dont see a purpose on placing 3 120mm fans pasted on a glass that isnt even perforated and so far from the main pc components.And you only expect it to cool the hdds and exaust ¨¨some¨¨ hot air through the other side glass pannel which have a few small perforations.

Honestly guys,this look wayyy to rushed and inefective.At least place the 3x120mm fans on the top of the case to exaust and move in vertical the power supply to the place the three fans were :\

Eli

Cable Smoosher
Jul 22, 2017
The UMX1+ would be a very very welcome edition to the U.S. market.
Particularly the red version.

wiretap

Average Stuffer
Apr 25, 2017
On this topic, what happened to the JonsboUSA.com website? It appears it has been down the past few days.