Cooling Optimus Water Cooling is now taking orders!

OptimusWC

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Optimus Water Cooling
Nov 16, 2017
Hi everybody,

We had posted here a little while back showing our first CPU water block and wanted to get feedback from the community. We are pleased to announce we are offering a side engraved model for people that would like a completely clean looking top. Currently we are only taking orders for our nickel plated models, as we are experimenting with the black finish more. We have plans to offer a acrylic top in the future as well. We are taking orders on our website at www.optimuswatercooling.com and we will start shipping units by the end of December. We are offering free ground shipping for anyone who orders in the USA by December 20th. We will do international orders once we start selling on Amazon. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Optimus Water Cooling

OptimusWC

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Optimus Water Cooling
Nov 16, 2017
Good luck with the product launch, I can't wait to see people use these !

Thank you! We would love to see people use these in their loops. A lot of time was put into making the top plate look aesthetically pleasing and many months of R&D were put into making the micro fins and channels about the same thickness of paper.

OptimusWC

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Optimus Water Cooling
Nov 16, 2017

EdZ

Virtual Realist
May 11, 2015
I sent an email but I'll add some extra arm-twisting here, I would very much like to order one of these and will pay the extra for shipping to the UK (your site currently only offers shipping with the US).

OptimusWC

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Optimus Water Cooling
Nov 16, 2017
I sent an email but I'll add some extra arm-twisting here, I would very much like to order one of these and will pay the extra for shipping to the UK (your site currently only offers shipping with the US).

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I sent you an email to work out the shipping prices.

Reactions: EdZ and cmyk78