GPU VEGA NANO

hyp36rmax

Trash Compacter
May 7, 2018
I just send question to alis bykski seller and they confirmed that sapphires vega 56 pulse does fit to bykskis nano water block :thumb: So it looks like sapphire is using same pcb whit powercolor. There is also this cool oled block adapter that fits to that nano block.

Good to hear more on the way! I finally mounted my VEGA 56 NANO with the Alphacool block. Used an a single PCIE slot cover for a FuryX from Aquacomputer. I gotta remember to post up the shots later tonight.

Skinz

Caliper Novice
Aug 19, 2018
Good to hear more on the way! I finally mounted my VEGA 56 NANO with the Alphacool block. Used an a single PCIE slot cover for a FuryX from Aquacomputer. I gotta remember to post up the shots later tonight.

How are the clocks for your Vega 56? Mine is rocking only hynix hbm, but seems at least happy at 955mhz, and power consumption is quite good @ 1480mhz and 905-950mv.

Reactions: TheHig

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
With the influx of short RTX 2060 and 2070 cards it's making it harder to stay with Radeon's relative lack of short cards. I'm pretty happy with my RX 570 right now but unless they pull out an ace in the hole with graphics at CES I might revert back to Nvidia.

Prothea

Average Stuffer
Aug 26, 2018
Navi will still be coming later, so we can wait and see what that brings us. The Radeon 7 is just a binned MI50, so Navi with GDDR6 will hopefully reduce costs by dumping HBM. I read that this new card is limited in numbers, so the sooner it's dumped the better I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul_Est and lawney

JihadMeAtHello

What's an ITX?
Feb 19, 2019
Randomly found this thread. I have a xfx double edition 56 (hynix :(...) and wondering if it's worth it to put underwater with the Bykski block? Alphacool seems to be sold out of theirs everywhere. I'm in the process of upgrading my rig and trying to decide if I should go full loop or just stick with an AIO. Core temps aren't bad but the hotspot is a neverending fight even with the fans maxed. Also have a silicon lottery winning 8600k that hits 5+ghz so the loop is super intriguing.

Reactions: Biowarejak

zillatron

Trash Compacter
Dec 5, 2015
I just got my Sapphire Pulse last week, this is what I'm running with the stock cooler so far:

Thought I’d post a little update since I’ve now got this in a custom loop with the Bykski block.

My overclock in WattMan:
+50% Power Limit
GPU State 7: 1622 MHz / 1070 mV
Memory: 950 MHz / 900 mV

I’m pretty sure it’s got more to give but this has been super solid.

The stock cooler is ‘ok’ but this thing is meant to be water cooled, really great little card.

Z