GPU ASRock Phantom Gaming RX Vega has arrived

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016

reference only though ._. can't wait for Navi to see if they'd start doing open-air coolers (Navi Nano? c: )
https://www.anandtech.com/show/13063/asrock-expands-phantom-gaming-lineup-with-radeon-rx-vega-cards

Reactions: br3nd0

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
While AsRock's motherboards are impressive, I'm pessimistic on them wowing us with custom graphics boards and graphics cooling anytime soon. They're just too new to this. I think they're just trying to establish their full-stack presence in the market, and they can most easily do that by buying bog-standard reference products and reselling them with as little extra effort as they can do. Hoping I'm mistaken, of course.

rusty815

Caliper Novice
Jun 22, 2018
While AsRock's motherboards are impressive, I'm pessimistic on them wowing us with custom graphics boards and graphics cooling anytime soon. They're just too new to this. I think they're just trying to establish their full-stack presence in the market, and they can most easily do that by buying bog-standard reference products and reselling them with as little extra effort as they can do. Hoping I'm mistaken, of course.

Well their Polaris lineup uses custom coolers that seem a little unique, their custom coolers aren't half bad. I'm looking forward to see what they can come up with for the Vega lineup, the vega market only really has 3 decent options for custom AIB cards, the red devil, nitro+ and asus Strix, so they have room to add to that if theyre so inclined.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Would like to see ASRock put out a Vega Nano GPU, to complement their Ryzen ITX motherboards...

And then offer said GPU in a full-cover water cooled version as well...! ;^p

Last edited:
Reactions: lawney and br3nd0