Selling [US] i7 2600, G3258's, i3 4170, B360M-ITX board, and other stuff

Only for verified Paypal or local pickup (cash). I'm shipping from 64801, center of the US and prefer only to ship domestically.

CPU's do not come in any packaging and don't include coolers.
$70 shipped - Intel i7 2600 - purchased last month on Hardware swap but I don't need it anymore
$45 shipped - Intel i3 4170 - purchased a couple years ago for a coworkers gaming build, they upgraded to an i7 and gave me the CPU
$35 shipped each - 2x G3258's - purchased a couple years ago, used for testing articles. Both were regularly overclocked to 4.2ghz but rarely went above that except for some stability testing.

$85 shipped - Asrock B360M-ITX motherboard, purchased in June for testing but later changed to a Z370 board. like new in box with all accessories.

$185 shipped - 1tb Samsung 860 Evo m.2 - purchased in February for my Xiaomi pro laptop. I sold the laptop and dont need it. Still in the box.

$25 shipped - Gamesir T4S controller - purchased in May for a long flight back to US. Don't game on android much so don't need it.

$100 Shipped - Xbox One Elite Controller + rechargeable battery - has the soft cover carrying case and all cables, as well as all of the pedals/joysticks etc...

Free + Shipping - Hauteware Black Angel ITX case - purchased in 2016 for a review on SFFn. It's been sitting in the box ever since.

@mod - i will get timestamps up for the X1 Elite controller and B360 board today.

Reactions: Nanook and confusis

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Man I wish you had posted this earlier, I just bought an Elite controller last weekend for $149.99 + tax. Oh well good luck with your sale.