Selling [US-IL] Nvidia A2000 6GB, Radeon Pro WX4100, i7-6700k, Asus Maximus Impact VIII

Payment Methods
  1. Cash
  2. PayPal
Clearing out some old parts and figured I'd post them on here. Open to local pickup, bundling preferred, shipping included in price unless otherwise noted. Can provide pictures on request.
  • Intel i7-6700k: Purchased this in someone else's build for my partner and ran with it for a while. Upgraded to a 13400 last week and don't have a use for it. I'd prefer to sell this bundled with the Maximus Impact but open to selling separately. $60 alone, bundle for $150.
  • Asus Maximus Impact VIII: ITX Z170 motherboard. More info here. Same situation as the 6700k and was in good condition when pulled. I believe this board is a good candidate for the Coffee Time mod for running LGA 1151-V2 processors. Would prefer a bundle. $110 alone, bundle for $150.
  • Radeon Pro WX4100: Used for a few years in a hackintosh build and worked well there. This is the workstation equivalent of the RX 560. Low profile bracket only, though I might be able to dig up the full-height one if the buyer needs it. $50.
Feel free to make an offer, too. I'll ship with UPS ground and can accept PayPal, Cash App, Zelle, or Apple Pay.

Last edited: