Multi [USA-Louisiana] Lots of hardware: Zotac GTX 980, EVGA Supernova 1300 G2, Xeon E5-2670s, misc parts

Hey!

I have a few systems/components that ultimately don't line up with my goals right now. Such is the life of changing interests and priorities! These parts have gone in different systems and I might have to do some shuffling around to get good photographs or send them off, but I'm happy to do so for the right price/trade.

Ready to sell/trade:
  • Zotac GTX 980 - bought new via Newegg in October 2014, never overclocked. I don't have the original packaging, though I do have another GPU's box I believe it will fit in. I can hack up a safe package with an anti-static bag if necessary.
    • Card is in working order. Selling because I am not able to fit the card in any of my new systems.
    • Asking: $225 + shipping. (Est. ~$20 within US.)
    • Willing to negotiate or trade for any of the following: 2x ITX-friendly GTX 1050; 1x ITX-friendly GTX 1060; 1x ITX-friendly GTX 1070 or 1080 and I'll Paypal you a fair difference. Possibly willing to trade for a R9 Nano.
  • EVGA Supernova 1300 G2 Power Supply - bought new via Amazon in July 2016. I have the original packaging, some of the original twisty-wire cable ties might be missing, but every cable, bag, foam insert, and (obviously) the power supply are included.
    • Power supply is in working order. It's got much higher wattage than I ultimately needed and it's just barely too big for the enclosure I moved my system to. (Link to product specs if you're concerned. The power supply is slightly 'longer' than average, and it uses modular cables so it ends up having a slightly larger footprint.) The power supply has been intake-ing through a filter for its entire (short) usage and was never pushed past likely 400-500W.
    • Asking: $125 + shipping. (Est. ~$15 within US.)
    • Willing to negotiate or include in a 'package' deal/trade.
  • Rosewill SilentNight-500 Power Supply - bought new via Newegg in July 2015. I don't have the original packaging, but can fashion a secure and padded package at no real cost.
    • Power supply is in working order. I don't have much use for it at all, I've replaced the system that was using the power supply and it doesn't fit in any of my current or projected builds. It was intake-ing air from the HTPC it was installed in, there were no filtered intakes on the case though it never got particularly dusty.
    • Asking: $40 + shipping. (Est. ~$15 within US.)
  • G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) - bought new via Newegg in July 2015, never overclocked. I do not have the original packaging, but can fashion safe packaging with an anti-static bag.
    • RAM is in working order. I don't have much use for it. I'd prefer have 16GB of RAM or more, and most ITX systems can't fit more than two sticks. Furthermore, I'd like to move to CPUs/Chipsets that can use DDR4.
    • Asking: $40 + shipping. (Est. ~$20 within US.)
  • ECS B85H3-M9 (V1.0) LGA 1150 B85 Micro ATX Motherboard - bought new via Newegg in July 2015. I don't have the original packaging but can fashion safe packaging with an anti-static bag.
    • Board is in working order. I don't have much use for it, most cases I prefer these days are Mini ITX, rather than Micro ATX.
    • Asking: $30 + shipping. (Est. ~$20 within US.)
In use, but willing to sell/trade:
  • Intel i7-4790K - bought new via Newegg in October 2014, never overclocked. I don't have the original packaging, I would have to look into a safe means of packaging and sending the chip. Of course, I'll communicate with any buyer and make sure the means of packaging is acceptable.
    • Chip is in working order. Currently, it's in an ITX system and is undervolted/underclocked and running at low thermals and wattage. Interested in moving because of the features included in newer chipsets. (better M.2 support, more RAM on ITX boards, etc.)
    • Asking: $275 + shipping. (No estimate because of the uncertain packaging.)
    • Willing to negotiate or trade for any of the following: i7-6700T, i7-6700K, i7-7700T, or i7-7700K. Possibly Ryzen chips, depending on how those turn out.
  • ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac - bought used via /r/hardwareswap in January 2017. Used for undervolting/underclocking.
    • Board is in working order. The clip on the PCI-E slot is broken, but the slot still securely retains cards. The slot is tested and working. Interested in moving if I am able to sell/upgrade my 4790K as I bought this board to use it in a Mini ITX case.
    • Asking: $100 + shipping. (Est $15 within US.)
    • Willing to negotiate or include in a package deal/trade. Especially with the 4790K.
Aside from these parts, I have a few HDDs, SSDs, 8GB DDR3-1600 sticks of RAM (a 2 x set and a 4 x set), and PCI USB 3.0 cards that could be included in deals/trades.

Some things I'm interested in:
  • Large (5+TB) HDDs.
  • (It's possible I update this every now and then.)
Thanks!

Last edited:

213NSX

Efficiency Noob
Mar 26, 2017
Definitely interested in the WS/Server Set-up. Depending on what I could/could not do with her. Hmmm...

zovc

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Jan 5, 2017
Unfortunately, a friend of mine has taken interest in those parts. I hadn't updated here since we didn't actually negotiate the price, but it'll be easier for me to get it to them than to fight shipping and stuff. Sorry.

I can try to answer some questions about the hardware if you are still interested in picking up the same kind of parts yourself.