Selling [UK-EU] 32gb PC4-3200 SODIMM

Desired Price
Currency
GBP
Payment Methods
  1. Cash
  2. PayPal
Delivery Method
  1. Postal Service (e.g. USPS, Canada Post, etc.)
  2. Courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.)
  3. In Person

Selling a number of items, all of which could conceivably be bought together if needed, but happy to separate.

Condition: Used, all in good working order - mostly hardly used
Will Ship To: UK preferred, EU and WW customs charges on the buyer

X300TM-ITX ASRock Thin-ITX Motherboard - £65 - SOLD

Paid way more than this and have barely used it. Mobo is in great condition, briefly ran a 2200g without any issues at all. It's thin ITX so it's 19v and thus needs either a barrel PSU or the below HDPLEX internal PSU with 4-pin adapter. Bought from Taobao unofficially before release, so it will come in a b550 box.

HDPLEX300w PSU - £35 - SOLD

19v internal PSU with both 4 and 6 pin connectors. IEC connector for a normal power cable. Paid about £60 for this and then more for the backplates (it comes with both ATX and STX, STX is a bit worn)

Crucial RAM CT32G4SFD832A 32GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 - £80

Has been running nicely in this build. Paid about £150, currently £120 on Amazon.

AX200 Wifi and Bluetooth - £10 - SOLD

As it says. Runs absolutely fine.

Delivery - £10 per item special delivery to UK, 15Eu to Europe

Happy for cash on collection from Reigate, Surrey or Paypal

Last edited:

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Interested in the whole package if it falls through. I’m over the boarder in Hampshire so let me know if it becomes available.

ssouthall6

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jun 18, 2020
Interested in the whole package if it falls through. I’m over the boarder in Hampshire so let me know if it becomes available.
Gutted. I'd have delivered them to you myself. I already sold the board and PSU unfortunately, just the ram remaining

Reactions: Goatee