Concept Two Portable SFF Gaming Cases - under 7L and under 5L (w/ 500W PSU)

firewolfy

Master of Cramming
Nov 12, 2015
KSliger,
You mentioned broadening your versions to cover SFX and such. I have been working on a small ITX with SFX too. I have a designer friend modeling it for me (since I stink at 3D). I'd love to compare notes and such. I'll let you know when I get a model back in the next couple of days.

firewolfy

Master of Cramming
Nov 12, 2015
I have found enough material to model you one on Sketchup. I'll let you try a converter then :D
I just DL'd your nano model off grabcad last week. Great work. It took a while to get it converted from SU to the IGS I needed but it looks like it worked great. For anyone who needs to convert I used viacad trial version and had to go SU to STP to IGS. Thanks man.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
I just DL'd your nano model off grabcad last week. Great work. It took a while to get it converted from SU to the IGS I needed but it looks like it worked great. For anyone who needs to convert I used viacad trial version and had to go SU to STP to IGS. Thanks man.

You're very welcomed. I moved to Archlinux, so no more SU for me. I have to learn freeCad now :D

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
KSliger,
You mentioned broadening your versions to cover SFX and such. I have been working on a small ITX with SFX too. I have a designer friend modeling it for me (since I stink at 3D). I'd love to compare notes and such. I'll let you know when I get a model back in the next couple of days.

Absolutely if you need anything - make a thread here!

I'm having issues getting the 500W FlexATX into a project at a stable volume.

I was able to get 1 piece sample and can get a one time 25 piece preproduction, and 100 piece MOQ one time - then after that I have to hit 300 MOQ. I'll keep this thread updated if I manage to pull anything off.

jmsantos1983

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 12, 2017
So, regarding the case that looks like the DAN case, any progress? Any plans on the implementation of the g-unit psu?
Slim disc drive option?
Water cooling addon?