Travel Thread

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
As mebtioned jn a lot of other posts, it seems people here travel alot. Anyone been on trips recently or planning any soon?

I will be taking my girlfriend to the Ozarks and St Louis next month, although thats more going home not really travel.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
I live in NZ.. No need to travel... :p

In all seriousness, I probably wont be travelling until June next year, if SFFn is big enough to enable me to attend Computex :D

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
I will go next year too! Time to get some stinky tofu and other Taiwan street food!

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
If I ever run out of interest in my hobbies, I'll travel outside of Europe. I've been to some countries, but in Europe that's like saying you went to California when you live in Nevada.

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Sep 3, 2015
Yeah, I sometimes hear people (mainly Europeans) talking shit about how most Americans haven't traveled to many other countries, totally forgetting the fact that we can't just get on a train and visit a dozen other countries over a couple weeks.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Driving from Los Angeles to New York is almost the same distance as Gibraltar to Moscow.

onlyabloke

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2016
pcpartpicker.com
I've done West Coast to East Coast multiple times. Fastest we've done it was 2.5 days but that was without any sort of tourism. Longest was a week with some touristy stuff.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I'd love to do that some day, but I could probably fill so much time going to every place in the US I'd like to visit.