Cooling Thermalright TY-100R Fan (100mm)

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Are you planning to restock this fan? I saw it out of stock on your website.

Unfortunately,

Thermalright hasn't gotten back to me about a re-order I've been bugging them about, so as far as I know, OOS indefinitely.

Noctua will be updating their slim fan later this year with black so we may have better color options.

Reactions: reifnotreef

Demon Boy Jr

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2017
Unfortunately,

Thermalright hasn't gotten back to me about a re-order I've been bugging them about, so as far as I know, OOS indefinitely.

Noctua will be updating their slim fan later this year with black so we may have better color options.

Dang I think I procrastinated too long. Was wanting to purchase the white and back one, but been waiting for my cooler to get here from Taobao :(

BenzTVS

Efficiency Noob
Apr 17, 2019
Unfortunately,

Thanks for your reply. The 100mm will be a great addition to the sink I had. I use NT A9x14 at the moment.

hellotimmutton

Chassis Packer
Jan 6, 2019
So I reached out to them myself and got a response. They asked how many I needed, then when I said just the one but could organise a group buy if there's a minimum order, they suggested I do so to minimise the cost of shipping. Given I live in Aus I'm probably going to be paying a good amount regardless, but I'm open to exploring the possibility if there's interest

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
So I reached out to them myself and got a response. They asked how many I needed, then when I said just the one but could organise a group buy if there's a minimum order, they suggested I do so to minimise the cost of shipping. Given I live in Aus I'm probably going to be paying a good amount regardless, but I'm open to exploring the possibility if there's interest
Cool.

Can you forward the person who responded to you? My email is jim@j-hackcompany.com.

I don't mind handling the transaction and shipping it from USA. But shipping to aus would be $15. It'd be risky for me to buy it in bulk because noctua will be releasing their black fans in November.

hellotimmutton

Chassis Packer
Jan 6, 2019
Forwarded you the email. Happy to pay the shipping if you order some. Its true that noctua will be releasing a nicer looking fan in 4 months, however I believe the thermalright fan has better performance so I'd be keen for it regardless

Last edited:

Daemos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2017
So... Has this gone anywhere? I have a 645LT now but I'm curious to see how this fan works on it + cryorig c7 vs the noctua...

hellotimmutton

Chassis Packer
Jan 6, 2019
While it would be nice to have an oversized fan that mounts to the 92mm hole, at this point Im just gonna make a bracket to attach a 120mm fan to my heatsink