Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

Bru

Minimal Tinkerer
Nov 26, 2017
I have to say I have been lurking on these forums for a long time now and I have been more excited for this launch than anything before. This is only my second post but, what you guys have achieved here is amazing! The way you absorbed the feedback that everyone has given you and actually implement it speaks volumes that you are here for the people this case is going towards. Thank you and good luck! My cash is ready and I cannot wait to back this!

Bru

Minimal Tinkerer
Nov 26, 2017
Seems like a delay. I had the super early bird in cart ready, clicked "pledge" then said no longer availiable..shafted!

eadwired

Case Bender
New User
Nov 29, 2017
LOL! It was impossible when I had it in cart and when pledge it was gone. By the way I was curious if it's shipped outside europe it is less 25% of the tax right?

Anyone can enlighten me?

lauheiyeung

Caliper Novice
Nov 25, 2017
LOL! It was impossible when I had it in cart and when pledge it was gone. By the way I was curious if it's shipped outside europe it is less 25% of the tax right?

Anyone can enlighten me?

Nope, VAT will be included no matter where is the destination

MiniMe

Trash Compacter
Nov 25, 2017

Anyone can enlighten me?
VAT is included under Swedish custom I believe. No way around it