The space inefficiency thread

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Well define nano s is mini itx with superb cable management...above that, it's just a waste..:)
I actually really like that case, but it's what, 28 liters? I feel like the cases we see around here are much more impressive :)

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
I actually really like that case, but it's what, 28 liters? I feel like the cases we see around here are much more impressive :)
26l without feet, 28l with..:)
Sure we can find smaller cases, but define nano s is pretty easy to work and it's easy to have full watercooling and superb cable management.
But it's worth to wait for meshify mini itx with tempered glass panel..:)

Reactions: Biowarejak

bledha

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 22, 2017
26l without feet, 28l with..:)
Sure we can find smaller cases, but define nano s is pretty easy to work and it's easy to have full watercooling and superb cable management.
But it's worth to wait for meshify mini itx with tempered glass panel..:)

Agreed, Nano S is a good case and quite affordable. Although in the spirit of SFF, for regular air-cooled mITX, it is unnecessarily large. Examples of that could be found in this thread.

If you are not water-cooling, there are way better options!

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016

I'm starting to think they'd need a second PCIe X4 lane from another TB3 port to have something there to fill that space. Like a RAID card with 8 disks and a few other things. maybe even in-box SLI