Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
The GPU looks so tiny in there. :)

hrh_ginsterbusch

Master of Cramming
Nov 18, 2021
wp-devil.com
Gotta admit, since I've started reading this thread, a lot of the stuff I see in eg. r/watercooling (and the complains) feel like: "uhm, sorry, I can fit my current MFF PC inside yours like .. 4 times! And still would have space to build a 5th system there!" (SO MUCH UNUSED SPACE ARGH!!!"323 *does not compute*)

cu, w0lf.

Reactions: riba2233

Nightblade

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 29, 2017

the build:

This thing does not use an I/O shield. You just pass through your usb cables and network through the back in a small hole. To access the back of the motherboard, you have to open the glass front panel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuncz and riba2233

nightshift

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 23, 2020

Apparently, this is the daily driver from the ExplainingComputers youtube channel studio tour video for reaching 1M subscribers. Sad that we're not able to peak inside.

The guy is an absolute legend btw. Everything is coherent and authentic from the dude himself, his voice, the pauses he has at the end of the introducing each video, to the asthetics and sounds. His content is also very informative and easy to understand. 1M well deserved.

Last edited:

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
God damn, look at that yellowed SNES action going on. Yeah, I've watched some of that dude's content but I can't even remember what the videos were on lmao.