The Music Thread

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Sep 3, 2015
Separately or together? I'm sorry, I'm in China and can't access YouTube, so yeah. I have my content on separate playlists, but I might combine them once I get back to the states...
Oh, those are all mash up remixes, so two songs remixed together from different genres. Mainly the melody of one track with the lyrics of another.

First one is X Gonna give it to Ya, and Call me maybe.
Second is Down With the Sickness and Blank Space
Third is Set Fire to the Rain and In the End
and the last is Stayin' Alive and Back in Black

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Oh, those are all mash up remixes, so two songs remixed together from different genres. Mainly the melody of one track with the lyrics of another.

First one is X Gonna give it to Ya, and Call me maybe.
Second is Down With the Sickness and Blank Space
Third is Set Fire to the Rain and In the End
and the last is Stayin' Alive and Back in Black
AHA! Thanks!

Although I would love it if Weird Al made a mashup of random popular songs from every year maybe (like Polka Face, which is beautiful). Go listen to it. It's weird, the video is weird, but who the hell cares?

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
Since I need to feel happy sometimes, I've been listening to Spanish pop. Why the hell not.

Or, if I need to feel hyper:

Or, if I need to be Emo Jr.:

Also, does anyone know of good ThinkPad user music that isn't vaporware or a e s t h e t i c? I hate both of those for some reason.

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
What does having a ThinkPad have to do with music?
You know, the business user who's in his (and very rarely her) in their 40s or 50s who has weird tastes in music OR the crazy Linux people who like vaporware for some reason. No? Hardbass it is.