Completed The MI-6 Microtower Case: Performance in 6.7L

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah mine was really good too, surprised how cool and quiet it ran for a single fan.

It's a good 1080P / 60 card right now for newer games, and 1440P / 60 for older ones. BF1 can easily hit 90-100 FPS at 1080P Ultra. It was as fast as 980TI from the previous gen, and cost half as much. Gotta love the 1070. Too bad the 2070 wasn't as fast as the old 1080TI.

Reactions: Jello

Jello

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 15, 2016
Agreed. Makes me wonder if I should powder coat my top plate red when I eventually go full AMD.

On another note, a small part of me wants to buy another case for a new build, but I have absolutely no use for it lol. Still wondering if we'll see some similar design aesthetics in a different form factor?

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
[QUOTE="Jello, post: 172444, member: 954

On another note, a small part of me wants to buy another case for a new build, but I have absolutely no use for it lol. Still wondering if we'll see some similar design aesthetics in a different form factor?
[/QUOTE]

I don’t understand. See my signature ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ignsvn

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
... a small part of me wants to buy another case for a new build, but I have absolutely no use for it lol...

I also fail to understand the nature of this statement.

To me this looks normal, at least around here.

leifeinar

Trash Compacter
Sep 18, 2019
Just amazing the MSI 1070. such an awsome cool and quite preformer. lucky to get a used card at an ok price. Is the 2070 just as good? or more noise? cant wait to see what 7nm cards to come next year.

Case production going ok? hope to have mine before christmas.

wow1605

Cable Smoosher
Mar 4, 2019
Sorry bro, I only had a few of them and they have all been taken.

Well thats ok anyway, my girlfriend (soon to be wife) bought me that case XD

That case is amazing, in my opinion it’s the best case sff, I have the Lazer3D LZ7 and its great but the MI6 I think is better,

Why there isn’t more coverage about that case ? I live in France and I believe with the right message and the right price, that case would sale easy

Reactions: fabio and ignsvn