CCD MI-6 Case Build Log & Quick Review

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
Original poster
Apr 4, 2016
I think you are probably fine, just a aggressive version of Prime95. If you are getting decent temps during your normal usage I wouldn't worry about it.

Yes, I'm very happy with this temp. I can turn Turbo Boost on again actually, but.. maybe later, if I see the need.

Btw, any suggestion on CPU heavy games other than BF1?

Also, if I recall correctly, you also use Corsair SF450, and in other forum you mentioned you purchased custom PSU cable from Taobao / AliExpress? Can kindly share the URL?

rfarmer

Shrink Way Wielder
Silver Supporter
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, I'm very happy with this temp. I can turn Turbo Boost on again actually, but.. maybe later, if I see the need.

Btw, any suggestion on CPU heavy games other than BF1?

Also, if I recall correctly, you also use Corsair SF450, and in other forum you mentioned you purchased custom PSU cable from Taobao / AliExpress? Can kindly share the URL?

AliExpress, I actually have a SF600 but the cables are the same. Shipping takes a while, about 30 days to the US, but the prices are so much better.
I have found Final Fantasy XV CPU intensive, also Assassins Creed Origins. Here is a list of demanding PC games, hopefully you have something on that list.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
Original poster
Apr 4, 2016
AliExpress, I actually have a SF600 but the cables are the same. Shipping takes a while, about 30 days to the US, but the prices are so much better.

Got it, thanks. Did you get a custom-length set? If yes, how did it work? Message the seller?

I have found Final Fantasy XV CPU intensive, also Assassins Creed Origins. Here is a list of demanding PC games, hopefully you have something on that list.

Yeap I do have some :) (my cousin have a lot of AAA games, and he shares this with me using Steam family sharing)

rfarmer

Shrink Way Wielder
Silver Supporter
Jul 7, 2017
Got it, thanks. Did you get a custom-length set? If yes, how did it work? Message the seller?

When you order each type of cable you can choose length. I went with 20cm for 24 pin and 8 pin EPS and 30cm for PCI connector. 30cm for the SATA power. You have color choices too, but if you want something different you have to message them.

Edit: They actually have a button where you can pick custom length or color, wasn't there when I ordered.

Reactions: ignsvn