Stalled The ]M[ - Versatile: modular SFF casing from console size to much more

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
I really love the 2 gpu matx setup which is really rare in sff world. Hopefully this product will come out soon. If I am not mistaken, does the matx dual gpu setup allow one 120x15 fan at the bottom beside psu and perhaps another two on top of the case?
actually 120*25. 2 on top of case? possible with zip-ties i guess

Reactions: jxfong2

jxfong2

Caliper Novice
Mar 7, 2019
actually 120*25. 2 on top of case? possible with zip-ties i guess
Thanks, this may allow open-air gpu options, as I already had one, but for the second gpu I will get a blower gpu. Wil the 13 liter version support ATX psu for GTX 1080 SLI?

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
Thanks, this may allow open-air gpu options, as I already had one, but for the second gpu I will get a blower gpu. Wil the 13 liter version support ATX psu for GTX 1080 SLI?

Hi,

No unfotunattly, the 13 liter cannot house ATX psu, That thing is just to high and wide to fit. there are SFX and SFX-L with dual pcie outputs

jxfong2

Caliper Novice
Mar 7, 2019
Understood, which means this case can only house one 8+8 pins gpu and a second 8 pins gpu, or 2x 8 pins gpu for most people, still quite interesting.

Reactions: Marwan

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
Understood, which means this case can only house one 8+8 pins gpu and a second 8 pins gpu, or 2x 8 pins gpu for most people, still quite interesting.

Yup,

there are cables that converts 1 8 pin to two 8+8. there is an implementation with a Flex psu and two 1080 ti's Like LukeD project if I am not mistaken.

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
Had to do some updates on the 3d step files. Already sent it to the machining service. Still waiting to hear from them. Thank you.

Reactions: annasoh323

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
hi all,

there's a bit of a hiccup, the machining service have returned to me with issues regarding the steel parts pf the case and lazer cutting them. still waiting for a possible solution.

I am very sorry for this delay. will try to sort it put the soonest possible.

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
Hi all,

unfortunately , there have been complications in the process of making the new updates to the design, I am trying to resolve them as much as i can. there might be some changes need to be done. really sorry for this. I can't express how sad I am for this to happen.

I hope i can return back with some good news.

Reactions: sffman

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
I am stalling this project for few days until i finish my supplier issues. Sorry for the delays.

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
Dear All,

First of all I would like to say I am very sorry for the delay and stalling this project, it hurts me a lot that i was not able to deliver on time but for the last couple of months my social status has changed (got married ?). I am moving out from my place to a new one where lots a construction work requires. couldn't yet sort out the production issues.

Therefore am keeping the status as it is now.

I would like to ask if anyone in this forum with machining services is willing to consider producing this project to PM me to discuss possible collaboration or maybe guide me in this matter.

For the ones that have been waiting I am truly and deeply sorry for all this.

Reactions: LegendsofMace