Stalled The ]M[ - Versatile: modular SFF casing from console size to much more

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
Some details about the last renders.

what you see above you is an 11.8 liters casing with Dual GPUs (reference size) and MicroAtx motherboard. currently am working on the added extensions so as to be as easy to modify the console case with the other attachment. it is possible to increase the casing to a max of 13.2 Liters.

So bottom line: the casing can convert from 6 Liter (for short height GPU or APU systems) ->
6.7 Liter the standard console model ->
11.8 Liter (ITX form factor with 240mm AIO lots of storage and a full length GPU) or 11.8 (MicroATX dual gpus form factor) ->
13 liter with similar to 11.8 liters in options longer cards can be fitted with more cooling options - Itx system with tons of options)

will post more detailed renders once i finalize all the required panels for all the configs.

Any feedback, or comment would highly appreciated.

Reactions: chyll2

dragon50305

Trash Compacter
Jul 3, 2018
Looks awesome! Keeping all that in <12L while maintaining the look is great. Is there any details on the 6L model? I havent seen anything besides the 6.7L and the 13L model. Well and now, I suppose the 11.8L model.

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
Looks awesome! Keeping all that in <12L while maintaining the look is great. Is there any details on the 6L model? I havent seen anything besides the 6.7L and the 13L model. Well and now, I suppose the 11.8L model.

Thank you,

Sorry for the rather scarce uploads. the 6.7L is so far the complete one. the rest am working on their panelling and the casing organization. in general am keeping the main parts aluminum and 4mm thick. it is important to me to keep the upgrading process as clean and simple as possible.

I will post more renders when i can. I will be releasing the pricing for the console package by the first week on February. I believe it will be very competitive.

please keep giving me feedback and comments negative or positive.

Reactions: xcrco

xcrco

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2017
hyping this up!. I'm interested to see another Sentry orientation, I might pick this up while waiting on a new build, Good luck on the price! hope it goes well.

Reactions: Marwan

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
hyping this up!. I'm interested to see another Sentry orientation, I might pick this up while waiting on a new build, Good luck on the price! hope it goes well.

Thank you very much will do the update ASAP

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
Dear All,

I am very sorry for the delay, it is just really hard to complete all the possible functions that this case can offer. I will try my very best to upload the latest renders/specs by tonight.

thank you.

Marwan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 5, 2018
The first post has been updated. please fire your feedback at will.

Thank you for all the support.