SFF.Network Streacom Launches the DA2

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Having a tool like this would be great. A paperclip isn't a bad idea either, but in a world of tool-less cases this is still frustrating. From my experience on the Sunmilo cases, you'll need to take the whole hard drive cage out every time you want to add a drive(and sometimes other things too). Without seeing the Stream case in person it's hard to say about that as well. I'm not saying it's a bad case or that people shouldn't buy it, for those who will build once and never touch it again it'll be great, but for those that like to change stuff a lot this style can be frustrating.
I doubt they are using a wing nut system for tightening. This does not sound like Streacom. Cannot wait to see a review.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
The Phoenix 280 is 335mm long, and with the case only 340mm long... I don't really see how it could fit.

Yeah, and the height is not there either...

I get excited sometimes...

Looking at the PDF, it seems as one would need to use slim 120mm fans for top & bottom intakes, so NF-A12x15s...

With the bracket mounting system, I could see a custom mount for the PSU, mounting it so it has the fan facing into the chassis & cable connectors aimed at the motherboard...?

Last edited:

jack1940

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2017
SFF's new case?

The limit height is 145mm? Although there are some regrets, but at least I can install the bequiet dark rock TF and U9S in it(Don't forget 7980xe and X399 itx in the future,it still has a some possibility).

hoped that all aluminum and anodic oxidation (Custom-made ) options can be selected.

Finally, hope you have a portable bag.(I have bought the portable bag of Ncase M1, hope I don't need to buy a new one.)

Besides, hope you have a plan for compact ATX case.

The main reason for shrinking case should be portability. Second is personal preference,and the upper limit of this size should be ATX,because over ATX can not be portable.

Jonsbo C3 (old version) is a good example(yes, it can install ATX). In addition, the modularity of bequiet is also worth learning.

I just discovered that Streacom and SFF don't seem to be working together. Still looking forward to the new cases of SFF and Streacom:)

Last edited:

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
The limit height is 145mm? Although there are some regrets, but at least I can install the bequiet dark rock TF and U9S in it(Don't forget 7980xe and X399 itx in the future,it still has a some possibility).

NH-C14S should fit as well...

D

Deleted member 6436

Cool design but as a watercooling enthusiast I simply think it would not perform well. I also admire the looks of the internal components and alltough this reminds me a lot of the dan c4 and louqe ghost s1 I would probably go with one of them personally :)

svenz

Efficiency Noob
May 24, 2018
Streacom DB2 (passive)

Source: https://www.fanlesstech.com/2018/06/first-look-streacom-db2-launch-imminent.html

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Relatively small, good looking design (at least to me), innovative ideas for flexibility, thumbs up Streacom! :thumb:

I am really interested in seeing how they do transfer the heat to the heatsinks/sides of the case for the passive cooling!

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018
How is the tempered glass mounted? I would want one perforated panel and one glass, so that I could showcase the build.

Any word on pricing yet?