some Flat cable,PCB motherboard tray and Dc jack for skyreach

br3nd0

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 29, 2016
I have one, Ordered it back in February.
I just made sure to ask for it when I ordered from him on discord. Paid $210 for archdemon with the motherboard tray + unlimited brick.

Hey @Elerek, does the PCB motherboard tray add any extra height? Just need to check to see if this affects CPU cooler height.

Elerek

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 17, 2017
Hey @Elerek, does the PCB motherboard tray add any extra height? Just need to check to see if this affects CPU cooler height.

It shouldn't effect height, no. It doesn't sit on the motherboard standoffs, but around them, flush with the case itself. It has springs that go between itself and the motherboard to keep it pressed against the case.

br3nd0

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 29, 2016
It shouldn't effect height, no. It doesn't sit on the motherboard standoffs, but around them, flush with the case itself. It has springs that go between itself and the motherboard to keep it pressed against the case.

Nice one, thanks :thumb:

br3nd0

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 29, 2016
Hey guys, Gury posted these pics in the discord chat, thought I'd share here for anyone interested. He is currently tuning my brick prior to shipping.

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net

SSD/HDD upgrade kit for Sr4mini,can install 3 of the 2.5inche disks of 7mm 9.5mm thickness,it has its own power supply for the disks,so the ssd/hdd dont need power cables,just need sata signal cable.which will greatly simplified the cabling,also the ssd/hdd expandsion board acts as a power filtering(lots of panasonic oscon solid caps)/distribution (Synced load switch)to power pcie plug,mb tray(cpu/directplug).so,you barely cant see a single power cable with this PSU,will release it and accpet orders soon.if you guys want order this special psu set for Sr4mini,you can tell me you need GPS(Guniq Power System) for SR4mini (with multifuction board and MB tray),
Would the motherboard tray... and the SSD tray be able to fit in the older and slightly smaller NFC Skyreach "S4M-C?" I'd love to be able to mount 3 SSD's in my #193 S4M-C (nicknamed "Acrylic Ant-Man"), and have a custom power solution for it... :) See the thread for my S4M-C in my signature in case you dont remember the dimensions and current layout, I'm running a 2x 2.5inch SSDs (1x7mm & 1x9mm) behind my 1080 mini using the default SSD bracket.

Reactions: br3nd0

Elerek

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 17, 2017
Would the motherboard tray... and the SSD tray be able to fit in the older and slightly smaller NFC Skyreach "S4M-C?" I'd love to be able to mount 3 SSD's in my #193 S4M-C (nicknamed "Acrylic Ant-Man"), and have a custom power solution for it... :) See the thread for my S4M-C in my signature in case you dont remember the dimensions and current layout, I'm running a 2x 2.5inch SSDs (1x7mm & 1x9mm) behind my 1080 mini using the default SSD bracket.

99% sure that's a no, the SSD tray makes full use of the space in the new S4. There's no way that fits in the old one.

br3nd0

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 29, 2016

Yeah Cuban my guess would be no, unless you DM Gury in the discord and ask him... Or upgrade to Skyreach! :cool: