Production Sliger SV590 and SV540 - Vertical SFF Cases!

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
Doing my own SV590 conversion for cables at the bottom....?

Reactions: titanrocker

skydoy

Cable Smoosher
Jan 18, 2018
What

What's the pump/block combo?
Hi It´s Costum made , its a monoblock for cpu+vrm+ssd+ ddc pump

I have to make an update with the new CPU + GPU + 360 RAD

I got a 5950X + STRIX RTX3090 All on Water (Still need to finish the loop)

RltyCntrtnst

Efficiency Noob
Nov 9, 2020
Support for 280mm radiator or radiatorS? The case would be worth the $279 price tag if we can fit two 280mm rads in it. Also cool, 280 + 140 (I like at least 1x240 for GPU and 1x140 for CPU minimum). I've marked my calendar and have started fasting to save money for this case.
Second this, would absolutely jump on the opportunity to purchase a SM580 if it was just 25-30mm taller to fit 2x 280mm radiators.
The Winter One recently reached it's USD$60,000 kickstarter funding so the demands definitely there. Sliger would kick ass with it with window side-panels, front I/O, and a top handle!
Is there any way we can make this a thing? @KSliger
Call it the SM590?

TubePunk

Caliper Novice
Sep 28, 2019
Just ordered the Conswole in black powder coat. Ganna look great in the home theater stand! My only suggestion would be to offer the black version with a black power switch. I'll be looking into sourcing one myself to change out, but I wish it would have been one of the options at purchase. Still, very happy that a black finish option for the case has been given! Also as a side note, the new picture on the Sliger site with a 3080--- Wow I can't think of another case that pairs as well with the FE's cooling solution/airflow. That's some serious GPU power in this form factor with pretty much zero thermal impact.

Intrepid_Cosmonaut

Average Stuffer
Sep 26, 2018
Just ordered the Conswole in black powder coat. Ganna look great in the home theater stand! My only suggestion would be to offer the black version with a black power switch. I'll be looking into sourcing one myself to change out, but I wish it would have been one of the options at purchase. Still, very happy that a black finish option for the case has been given! Also as a side note, the new picture on the Sliger site with a 3080--- Wow I can't think of another case that pairs as well with the FE's cooling solution/airflow. That's some serious GPU power in this form factor with pretty much zero thermal impact.

Pslate has a really nice black power switch that i have in my black fronted conswole(you have been able to order it with a black front as a special order for a while), it looks great. I have the LED wire disconnected in my setup bellow, but you can get it with a white or red LED.

Reactions: TubePunk

Vacceo

Average Stuffer
Mar 17, 2020
Second this, would absolutely jump on the opportunity to purchase a SM580 if it was just 25-30mm taller to fit 2x 280mm radiators.
The Winter One recently reached it's USD$60,000 kickstarter funding so the demands definitely there. Sliger would kick ass with it with window side-panels, front I/O, and a top handle!
Is there any way we can make this a thing? @KSliger
Call it the SM590?
Well, if the point is requesting further changes in the aesthetics realm, I´d personaly love a slight growth on the case to be able to add a DTX board. The capacity to make a 5950 scream with any high end GPU and be able to overclock both in an SFF case is awesome. :D

In essence, we´d have everything the Phanteks Shift X should have been but wasn´t.