Production Sliger SV590 and SV540 - Vertical SFF Cases!

Cwood

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 5, 2020
This question is probably too soon, or in the wrong place, but will there be a vertical case made smaller than the sv540?

I'll also argue that the sv540 will be the best looking vertical case when it becomes available out :)

Reactions: Sashby and mikeb

mikeb

Case Bender
New User
Oct 26, 2019
This question is probably too soon, or in the wrong place, but will there be a vertical case made smaller than the sv540?

I'll also argue that the sv540 will be the best looking vertical case when it becomes available out :)
Same question for me. The original 540 concept was supposed to be only 11 liters I think. I to would really like a very compact air cooled case.

• Sad
Reactions: Sashby

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
Gold Supporter
May 8, 2015
SV590 is back on the site, MSRP was reduced $10 and we also have the 10% off coupon "MADEINUSA" still active on top of that $10 reduction.

SV540 is getting some quick last minute tweaks! Updates on that in next few weeks.

Sorry for the lack of updates on all my threads, we've been beyond buried. Hopefully around end of month we can be really moving smoothly on these cases, updates, user manuals, thermal testing, more reviewers, new cases, etc.