Production Sliger SV590 and SV540 - Vertical SFF Cases!

Cwood

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 5, 2020
This question is probably too soon, or in the wrong place, but will there be a vertical case made smaller than the sv540?

I'll also argue that the sv540 will be the best looking vertical case when it becomes available out :)

Reactions: Sashby and mikeb

mikeb

Case Bender
New User
Oct 26, 2019
This question is probably too soon, or in the wrong place, but will there be a vertical case made smaller than the sv540?

I'll also argue that the sv540 will be the best looking vertical case when it becomes available out :)

Same question for me. The original 540 concept was supposed to be only 11 liters I think. I to would really like a very compact air cooled case.

• Sad
Reactions: Sashby

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
SV590 is back on the site, MSRP was reduced $10 and we also have the 10% off coupon "MADEINUSA" still active on top of that $10 reduction.

SV540 is getting some quick last minute tweaks! Updates on that in next few weeks.

Sorry for the lack of updates on all my threads, we've been beyond buried. Hopefully around end of month we can be really moving smoothly on these cases, updates, user manuals, thermal testing, more reviewers, new cases, etc.

enome

Caliper Novice
May 18, 2018
Will the SV540 accommodate an SFX-L PSU?

I believe Sliger is middle of modifications and tweaks to their SV540, but there was a post made on the sffpc subreddit with updated SV540 about 20 days ago.
It did mention SFX-L on the list of things that SV540 was suppose to support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kundahli

skydoy

Cable Smoosher
Jan 18, 2018
Hi here is some teaser for my build, lots of work to be done.

Martipher

Efficiency Noob
Aug 31, 2020
Hey there,
I'm super hyped for the SV540 since the 590 is just too large for my tasting and I want to build my first SFF pc!
Was just wondering if you can give us a small update on the schedule for the SV540 since it's the last day of the month?
I've seen you mentioning a early bird special, will there be a way for europeans to participate?

best wishes,
Martipher

dannycpham

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2019
Hey there,
I'm super hyped for the SV540 since the 590 is just too large for my tasting and I want to build my first SFF pc!
Was just wondering if you can give us a small update on the schedule for the SV540 since it's the last day of the month?
I've seen you mentioning a early bird special, will there be a way for europeans to participate?

best wishes,
Martipher

I second that, would love to know more about the SV540 and it's expected availability.

Jothehuman

Case Bender
New User
Sep 9, 2020
@KSliger Just came across this on an accident! I liked the design of the SV590 but its a tad too big for me. Will the SV540 fit my 2-slot 50.5mm width GPU? (I am currently using a Gigabyte 2080 Gaming OC) Thanks!

Martipher

Efficiency Noob
Aug 31, 2020
@KSliger Just came across this on an accident! I liked the design of the SV590 but its a tad too big for me. Will the SV540 fit my 2-slot 50.5mm width GPU? (I am currently using a Gigabyte 2080 Gaming OC) Thanks!
the last thing I read, is that it supports up to a 3 slot GPU, since it is mostly a shorter SV590, so your card should be fine, but you need to watch out length wise

Reactions: Jothehuman

Bigtruckboom

Chassis Packer
Apr 2, 2019
Since people have asked: Here's the design made in TinkerCad to mount the Phanteks R160. You can edit it yourself to tweak your screw spacing. My print shrunk a little when it cooled, so I heated up screws to mount the reservoir (I think those are M2.5 screws or M3) and used fan screws on the bottom since they're good at holding plastic. https://www.tinkercad.com/things/7UTTfNuBAv8-phanteks-r160-mount-for-sliger-sv590

awesome, I have a couple of the phanteks r220’s kicking around from an old build, maybe I can use one of those instead of the ghetto alphacool Eisstation I have in there now.

that is if I don’t scrap everything and put my build in a new case, torn between keeping the loop or using that icegiant prosiphon once it shows up.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know if I dreamt this, but is the SV590 getting a price drop once it returns? I could've sworn I read somewhere $239 for SV540 and $249 for SV590 but endless googling did not turn up anything substantive... And now I'm afraid I might be losing my mind...