Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

Joejoe317

Chassis Packer
Dec 17, 2019
I have a 2080 ti ftw3 with a hydro copper block. The card itself height is 139.3, but with the water outlet in the middle of the card it’s 158.55mm.
Is the 155mm max height on a sm570 a max because a certain area of the case, or all around.

I saw a 1080 ti ftw build here with a ekwb waterblock and it seemedlike they had room to spare. It was the one with the radiator on the top and bottom of the case.

Kazker

Caliper Novice
Feb 13, 2020
OptimumTech hit some good points about the vent pattern, and I'll admit those were concerns of mine during design.

Obround was put in for where people would potentially be mounting parts, going to remove the rear obround pattern and change the internal front pattern to rectangles. Should look better. I've only seen one person actually use the rear for a pump mount, and given everything else done to the case they would have had no problems drilling their own holes. See no reason to keep the rear obround pattern.

Bottom rectangle pattern was chosen for maximum airflow and minimal turbulent noise. No changes to this other than I might make the SM560 able to accept 140mm fans in the future.

Top round pattern was chosen due to handle, originally had a rectangle pattern similar the SM550. Working on a prototype that has a new rectangle pattern.

For the radiator compatibility, here's a big question for everyone:

Would anyone be interested in us providing an option to purchase an Asetek 280mm radiator (no RGB or anything fancy like LCD/software) with two Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap fans as a kit at a discount when purchasing the case?

Price would be competitive with NZXT / Corsair / Coolermaster 280mm AIO offerings, around $140~$150, but again - no RGB and you get the worlds best fans.

Might also make this Noctua / Asetek radiator combo standard for our SM570 in 240mm, SV590 in 360mm, and start bundling a 92mm slim with our 92mm AIOs.
Hi, I'm very interested in one, I'm going to buy the sm580 very soon here in Europe through Density. I was hesitating between ncase m1 and sliger sm580 but I think sm580 has more potential. When do you plan to include that option? If you include it soon I'll wait to buy it all. Another thing, I like the ventilation patterns applied ?, the patterns have a sense and do not look bad. good job! And thanks!

cennis

Average Stuffer
Jan 13, 2020
This might have been asked, but does the SM560 fit the MSI TRIO 2080S with the front SSD removed? The gpu specs list 327mm and sliger case lists 325mm. But you know these are never fully accurate. I saw a comment on reddit that it fits but no images.

Joejoe317

Chassis Packer
Dec 17, 2019
This might have been asked, but does the SM560 fit the MSI TRIO 2080S with the front SSD removed? The gpu specs list 327mm and sliger case lists 325mm. But you know these are never fully accurate. I saw a comment on reddit that it fits but no images.
I think someone just posted this. I will see if there’s a pic
Edit: nevermind. Was ac2080 ti aorus extreme.
Card dimensions: L=290 W=134.31 H=59.9 mm
Not even comparable

Kazker

Caliper Novice
Feb 13, 2020
That's it! I join the sliger family, after analyzing it a lot I think it's the best case for my build. I just hope I'm not disappointed, I come from a lian Li TU150.

Kazker

Caliper Novice
Feb 13, 2020
which one did you choose?
I bought the sm580, black with the dust filters. I have chosen this case because I need the best thermals and the lowest possible noise in the smallest possible size for my ryzen 9 3950x and my asus rog strix rtx 2080 super adv GPU. I think here I am in the right family. ?

Joejoe317

Chassis Packer
Dec 17, 2019
I’m about to pull the trigger on the 580. I just emailed support to see if I can get a stripped down model. They offered it on reddit

Kazker

Caliper Novice
Feb 13, 2020
Do you know any 280mm aio that does not have any RGB, fits in the sm580, can be bought in Europe and is at the level of nxzt and corsair?

Thanks!

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Does the Corsair iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT fit in the SM580?
As far as I know none of the currently available 280mm AIOs from Corsair fit as they all have squared off corners. If you mount the fans in between the case and the radiator they might fit?

Reactions: UdoG

jcai33

Efficiency Noob
Jan 28, 2020
hi community members
So the ASrock X570 board is having trouble with the SATA drives since the connectors are all 90dgrees....anyone know a fix to this? Like a mod or sth? Desperately need help here

Kazker

Caliper Novice
Feb 13, 2020
I finally changed my color from black to slate grey, I was afraid it was too light. Has anyone had both colors? Have I done well?

j6runner

Chassis Packer
Dec 12, 2019
Does the Corsair iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT fit in the SM580?
As far as I know none of the currently available 280mm AIOs from Corsair fit as they all have squared off corners. If you mount the fans in between the case and the radiator they might fit?

Here's the thing.... I had a Corsair H115i RGB Platinum 280 in my SM580. I got it to fit but you need to get perfect alignment and the tubes need to be towards the front of the case. The ends of the RGB Platinum (and by the looks of it, the RGB PRO XT) are NOT completely squared off. What I mean is that they have a bit of a lip on the end caps which gives some space for the side panels to be able to mount properly.

Here is an image of the lip

Again, the alignment needs to be perfect, both side to side and front to back. If you don't get the front/back alignment correct, the front panel will not go on properly. If you don't get the side to side alignment correct, the side panels won't fit properly and won't be flush.

The other thing is that when securing the radiator to the top bracket, the back two screws will not be able to be used since you have to shift the rad back far enough so that there is clearance for the front panel.

I can't comment on the RGB PRO XT but if its the same dimensions as the RGB Platinum, the install process should be similar and will fit. YYMV though

Reactions: DrHudacris

Kazker

Caliper Novice
Feb 13, 2020
Here's the thing.... I had a Corsair H115i RGB Platinum 280 in my SM580. I got it to fit but you need to get perfect alignment and the tubes need to be towards the front of the case. The ends of the RGB Platinum (and by the looks of it, the RGB PRO XT) are NOT completely squared off. What I mean is that they have a bit of a lip on the end caps which gives some space for the side panels to be able to mount properly.

Here is an image of the lip

Again, the alignment needs to be perfect, both side to side and front to back. If you don't get the front/back alignment correct, the front panel will not go on properly. If you don't get the side to side alignment correct, the side panels won't fit properly and won't be flush.

The other thing is that when securing the radiator to the top bracket, the back two screws will not be able to be used since you have to shift the rad back far enough so that there is clearance for the front panel.

I can't comment on the RGB PRO XT but if its the same dimensions as the RGB Platinum, the install process should be similar and will fit. YYMV though
Can you post any photos?