Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

volive

Cable Smoosher
Jan 4, 2019
SM580
top radiator " PrimoChill PrimoChill 280mm EximoSX Slim Radiator - Sky White "
bottom radiator " XSPC TX240 Ultrathin Radiator (White) " Any idea if this will fit?
pump " PrimoChill Enhanced SX DDC "

any help is really appreciated

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
SM580
top radiator " PrimoChill PrimoChill 280mm EximoSX Slim Radiator - Sky White "
bottom radiator " XSPC TX240 Ultrathin Radiator (White) " Any idea if this will fit?
pump " PrimoChill Enhanced SX DDC "

any help is really appreciated

I can confirm TX240 fits at the bottom. Unsure of 280mm rads in general.

I wonder if Apoge drive II could fit in SM580. As CPU waterblock/DDC pump combo it will save a lot of space..;)

This would be incredibly tight. The apogee is stock config is about 66 or 67 mm with fittings. If you angle the inlet/outlet, and use 90 degree fittings, it'll barely clear a Ghost S1 side panel which allows for 65mm coolers. The SM series has a 55mm cooler height limitation, so I don't think till work.

Reactions: Sahaj

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
I can confirm TX240 fits at the bottom. Unsure of 280mm rads in general.

This would be incredibly tight. The apogee is stock config is about 66 or 67 mm with fittings. If you angle the inlet/outlet, and use 90 degree fittings, it'll barely clear a Ghost S1 side panel which allows for 65mm coolers. The SM series has a 55mm cooler height limitation, so I don't think till work.
This was covered earlier in the thread - the Apogee Drive II has fittings that are too tall to work, it barely fits in the Ghost S1 which has much higher CPU cooler clearance.
Best Pump/block combo that works in the SM5x0 is the Eisbaer LT from Alphacool, but be warned this pump is designed for one rad, one CPU, one GPU, and not too much more. After that, you'll need to find a place to fit a DDC.

Reactions: Sahaj

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
Ddc will easily fit on the gpu side. I have tested it in my build(even though I currently keep pump on the cpu side, as gpu is air cooled for now)

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Ddc will easily fit on the gpu side. I have tested it in my build(even though I currently keep pump on the cpu side, as gpu is air cooled for now)

Can you show us how you mounted yours? It's always helpful to see for people new to the case or those of us already familiar with it.

osin17

Caliper Novice
Sep 10, 2019
Hello,

For SM570
Can someone please confirm is it possible to set in
"Asus ROG RYUO 240 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm"?

If not, is it possible to set in this one?
AORUS RGB AIO Liquid Cooler 240, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm Windforce

Thanks for anyone who reply to any aio question

The_Mad_Madman

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
Any idea of when new Sliger revisions will include PCIE 4.0?

Also is there a 120mm fan you'd recommend other than Noctua? 30 bucks a piece kinda hurts.

TMatzelle60

Average Stuffer
Aug 10, 2019
Question about Bifurcated PCIe Riser.

If I did a Elgato Capture Card, RTX 2080ti by EVGA the 2 slot card and a 2tb m.2 will I be ok? or will I run out of PCI lanes

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017
Any idea of when new Sliger revisions will include PCIE 4.0?

Also is there a 120mm fan you'd recommend other than Noctua? 30 bucks a piece kinda hurts.

I have been pretty impressed by the 140mm Arctic Bionix fans that I got for $12, and they have a 120mm version as well. The Scythe Kaze fans are a good value too from what I've experience on the Fuma 2; nearly as well performing as the noctuas but slightly louder at $11.

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Question about Bifurcated PCIe Riser.

If I did a Elgato Capture Card, RTX 2080ti by EVGA the 2 slot card and a 2tb m.2 will I be ok? or will I run out of PCI lanes
The Bifurcation has no impact on the other parts of the system. You take your x16 slot and split them into two x8 slots. The rest of the stuff (m.2 etc) is unaffected.

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017
Today looks to finally be the day that my 580 arrives, and lo-and-behold its snowing here again. I suppose we'll see if UPS is more adept in Denver's winter conditions than FedEx. Fingers cross that I'll get it assembled tonight and will have confirmation that the EVGA CLC280 fits.

Reactions: rfarmer

The_Mad_Madman

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
I have been pretty impressed by the 140mm Arctic Bionix fans that I got for $12, and they have a 120mm version as well. The Scythe Kaze fans are a good value too from what I've experience on the Fuma 2; nearly as well performing as the noctuas but slightly louder at $11.

I'm guessing you mean this fan:

Noctua NH-P12 reduxes are $13, perform nearly as well and are very quiet

I found Noctua NF-P12 redux, is it the same as the one you mentioned?

The_Mad_Madman

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019
Yeah that's the one. Got four of those in my build

They look quite nice, and $14 a piece is great. You can only fit two on the SM550/560 right?

If you know, if I get the 560 should I keep my l9a for the 3600X or change my cooler? If I keep it I need the vented panels?