Not open for further replies.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
Hey guys.

PLEASE have just a bit more patience, this is being harder than I thought (lots of cancellations and address changes to account for, from a 6-month period). I took this week off my main job just to figure this out, and am working over 8 hours a day to ship these asap. I understand the frustration from all of you, but we are talking about days now, not weeks. We've shipped a few orders last Friday, and I'm doing my best to ship all remaining ones by early next week. I'll try to post a proper update here tomorrow night.

Regards

Tristanoz

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2020
Hey guys.

PLEASE have just a bit more patience, this is being harder than I thought (lots of cancellations and address changes to account for, from a 6-month period). I took this week off my main job just to figure this out, and am working over 8 hours a day to ship these asap. I understand the frustration from all of you, but we are talking about days now, not weeks. We've shipped a few orders last Friday, and I'm doing my best to ship all remaining ones by early next week. I'll try to post a proper update here tomorrow night.

Regards
Thanks for the update. Things spiral out of control if people dont know what is going on and assume the worst. Just a few words like these make me a lot less nervous about my money invested. I think most people would prefer if you give the updates in this thread. That will save you writing the same email a hundred times and also wont present conflicting information because people have had mails saying different things.

Good luck

SFFManiac07

Chassis Packer
Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys.

Regards
Thank you for the update, still have faith in you man. Godspeed!

Noosh

Cable Smoosher
Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for the update. I have no problem waiting a long time for a product as long I am updated about the process. This is crucial if you don't want to see people opening paypal disputes over this just because they don't know whats going on. I presume most people check this thread and with regular updates you probably wouldn't be bombarded with emails all the time and it would make it much easier for you.

Cheers.

Reactions: paullusty

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
Hello.

I need 5-10 customers that can test the PSU as soon as they receive it.
Because I was thinking, and it would be a disaster if I ship most orders at once, just to find out the PSUs are faulty. I'm not saying there is something wrong with them, this is just a precaution.
So if you can test it at the same day you receive, please send me a PM here on the forum with your order number. I'll ship these today, and they should arrive to you by Monday.

Regards

THUMPer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 5, 2020
Some of us need to keep calm. We are going to end up pushing SFFTEC out of business because hes not going to want to deal with the headaches. He's obviously stretched thin and needs some support. He's taking extra time off work to help everyone. Very noble of him. I know this has been going on for a while, and I have not ordered anything. Just my .02.

SFFManiac07

Chassis Packer
Jun 22, 2020
Hello.

Because I was thinking, and it would be a disaster if I ship most orders at once, just to find out the PSUs are faulty. I'm not saying there is something wrong with them, this is just a precaution.
So if you can test it at the same day you receive, please send me a PM here on the forum with your order number. I'll ship these today, and they should arrive to you by Monday.

Regards
Pm sent, please check. Regards

Reactions: Dem0nflare

unknowngts

What's an ITX?
New User
Jul 1, 2020
Hello.

Regards

Glad to hear the updates! PM sent to you. Happy to help out with testing!

YellowEmpire

What's an ITX?
New User
Jul 22, 2019
Hello.

Regards

Pm sent. ?

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
Can you please not bump the thread every time you have sent a PM? What's the point in that, the recipient will be notified regardless, and other subscribers of this thread don't need this information.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
I think I have enough "testers" now, thanks for the PMs.

Btw, the PSU is sold out. The only reason it's still active on my website is so I can replace possible cancellations from the next few days.
I'm not sure yet if I'll continue selling it, specially now that another vendor here is planning to copy it. Lets see...

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
The only reason it's still active on my website is so I can replace possible cancellations from the next few days.
I purchased not long ago so how do I know if it will be fulfilled or not?

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
As promised, I just shipped the PSU to 10 "testers". Please check your email for the tracking number and other important info.
I will ship all remaining orders as soon as they confirm that everything is good, which should happen sometime next week
?

I purchased not long ago so how do I know if it will be fulfilled or not?
If you've received an email with an Order Number, then it will be fulfilled.
If you didn't, it's because your Paypal payment is still pending, and I can't guarantee it will be shipped. If that's the case, then I'll refund you.

larkmaj

Trash Compacter
Nov 26, 2019
Just got my tester this morning and it's set up and running great! Pics and details in a bit when Time Spy finishes.

Edit:
Everything is running great. There's a new higher pitched fan noise with a bit of whine, but that noise doesn't come on until my other fans are screaming anyway, so that doesn't really increase the noise. Especially since the shitty ATX I was using before had a bad clicking sound. I ran a Time Spy test with my RTX 2060 and Ryzen 2600 with no issues. It was at least as good as the rig with an external ATX.

I'm a masochist with a Velka 3, so it took me a bit to jam everything together. I can't imagine trying to do this with the stock ENP cable lengths and with the extra extraneous Molex cables. I feel far more comfortable with a factory custom PSU like this than the alternative I was planning. Which was modding the standard ENP myself.

Props to SFFTEC for identifying a need in the SFF market and putting in the hard work to produce an excellent solution. Especially in an unprecedented global crisis. My hope is that you and Michael can work together to make this product widely available. This custom product really brings a lot of potential to SFF case design.

Embed doesn't have the pictures in the right order. Click through for the proper order and captions:

Last edited:

Tristanoz

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2020
Just got my tester this morning and it's set up and running great! Pics and details in a bit when Time Spy finishes.

Edit:
Everything is running great. There's a new higher pitched fan noise with a bit of whine, but that noise doesn't come on until my other fans are screaming anyway, so that doesn't really increase the noise. Especially since the shitty ATX I was using before had a bad clicking sound. I ran a Time Spy test with my RTX 2060 and Ryzen 2600 with no issues. It was at least as good as the rig with an external ATX.

I'm a masochist with a Velka 3, so it took me a bit to jam everything together. I can't imagine trying to do this with the stock ENP cable lengths and with the extra extraneous Molex cables. I feel far more comfortable with a factory custom PSU like this than the alternative I was planning. Which was modding the standard ENP myself.

Props to SFFTEC for identifying a need in the SFF market and putting in the hard work to produce an excellent solution. Especially in an unprecedented global crisis. My hope is that you and Michael can work together to make this product widely available. This custom product really brings a lot of potential to SFF case design.

Embed doesn't have the pictures in the right order. Click through for the proper order and captions:
What rpm/percentage is your L9 running at when you say screaming? Or is the gpu loud? I've adjusted my L9 fan curve to be nearly quiet when gaming.

Either way, I will be testing the psu this Wednesday with a 3600 and a 2070. For those interested

Reactions: Dem0nflare

larkmaj

Trash Compacter
Nov 26, 2019
What rpm/percentage is your L9 running at when you say screaming? Or is the gpu loud? I've adjusted my L9 fan curve to be nearly quiet when gaming.

Either way, I will be testing the psu this Wednesday with a 3600 and a 2070. For those interested
By screaming I just mean loud. Most of that is coming from the dual 60x10 fans on top. I set them using the FANtastic tuning from my ASRock b450i BIOS. I haven't spent any time fine tuning the settings.

habanebro

Chassis Packer
Jul 4, 2020
As promised, I just shipped the PSU to 10 "testers". Please check your email for the tracking number and other important info.
I will ship all remaining orders as soon as they confirm that everything is good, which should happen sometime next week
?

If you've received an email with an Order Number, then it will be fulfilled.
If you didn't, it's because your Paypal payment is still pending, and I can't guarantee it will be shipped. If that's the case, then I'll refund you.

I purchased the psu a on june 29 and paypal says the transaction is still pending. Will I be able to get one or should I get a refund? I'm sure there is long waiting list before me. I just found this post. I should've done my research beforehand lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.