SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
MOD BREAK:
7th August 2020

We recommend people who paid for the products to either remain patient and risk potential loss or to request a refund from PayPal or credit card company.

Make this decision for yourself and not for others. We have reviewed a few reports from this thread, so just reminding everyone: buyer beware, do your research, and be kind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATEST UPDATE

Hi. Since my other threads have been locked, I'll be posting some shipping updates here, for those interested.
I had to spend the last few weeks figuring out distribution, because of Covid-related issues, but everything is set now.
Most orders will be shipped from Hong Kong using Fedex (~1 week arrival), and this is the latest news:

UPDATE #1 (June 16)

Enhance ENP 7660B Pro: PSU orders will start shipping early next week, probably on Tuesday.
As you can see on the pics, they are already at our warehouse and ready to ship, we just need to finish packing them individually now.

Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Orders that include the P50 case will take 2-3 more weeks to ship, because they are finishing anodizing now.
The new version will have very good quality and lots of improvements, like the black USB cable shown on the pics.

Jonsbo A4 & Cryorig C7 Plus: Immediate shipping (up to 1 week).

I'm aware that there are a few unreplied recent emails, I'll check all of them this week.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

kojimagtr

Caliper Novice
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks for the UPDATE! For the PSU, when should we expect an email with shipping info?

Y2Kmeltdown

Efficiency Noob
Jun 23, 2020
Hey I sent you an email regarding changing my address on the order and have not received a reply or update whether that has been confirmed. I am not expecting a reply here but I just don't want the product to be stuck in transit hell.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
Hey I sent you an email regarding changing my address on the order and have not received a reply or update whether that has been confirmed. I am not expecting a reply here but I just don't want the product to be stuck in transit hell.
Noted, I'll check and reply it by tomorrow.

Quick update: PSU shipment is delayed to this Friday, and tracking numbers will be sent on Tuesday. Still very close, but I apologize

SmolDodo

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 23, 2020
I sent you a couple emails regarding my order which I placed back on the 19th. I was wondering If I could get a response with a tracking number?

banjamin

Efficiency Noob
Feb 27, 2020
Hi, I've sent you a few emails now regarding my order. I never received any kind of confirmation after I provided payment. Please let me know if my order was received and if there is stock.

Tristanoz

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2020
Noted, I'll check and reply it by tomorrow.

Quick update: PSU shipment is delayed to this Friday, and tracking numbers will be sent on Tuesday. Still very close, but I apologize

Hi,

Did you manage to ship the units today? Hope to receive the tracking numbers soon.

Regards

namakeingo

Cable Smoosher
Jun 26, 2020
That is what I received from SFFTEC on the 27th regarding my PSU order:
"We'll start shipping later today, and sending the tracking numbers next week."

I'm still waiting for a tracking tho

DoINeedAName

Efficiency Noob
Feb 19, 2020
That is what I received from SFFTEC on the 27th regarding my PSU order:
"We'll start shipping later today, and sending the tracking numbers next week."

That means they are 1 day behind with shipping:
PSU shipment is delayed to this Friday, and tracking numbers will be sent on Tuesday.

Maybe the tracking numbers will be a day delayed as well.

Tristanoz

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2020
I got this email yesterday:

We started shipping on Friday, and will continue this week. The tracking numbers should be sent on Monday next week.
Please check this link for our latest and future shipping updates:
https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/sfftec-shipping-updates.13843/
Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards
I mean, what you are saying is not in this thread.I would love it if he posted updates in this thread instead of scouring for emails people have gotten to get the latest news.

Tristanoz

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2020
Also, since the shipment is underway for a week, what is the point of the tracking numbers? Order that were sent Friday will have been underway for 10 days at that point. I would like to be home when the parcel arrives.

Noosh

Cable Smoosher
Aug 18, 2019
I hate the fact that in my last email it was said that they would ship mid june, and we have to rely on other sources for more info.
On june 16 it was said early next week, then delayed to friday last week, now I see they started shipping on friday and will continue this week with tracking numbers next monday or am I reading it wrong?

This was my first purchase of this kind and by far is the WORST buying experience I have ever had.
i don't mind waiting if I get updates about the purchase, and I mean that they should update regularly, not that I have to ask over and over again about it, waiting 1-2 weeks and getting and answer that probably isn't even accurate.

Thanks for ruining my experience with buying such custom things.

Derlanger

Efficiency Noob
Nov 22, 2019
Tuesday almost over, still no tracking number...
Would be so easy to just post updates here, even to announce more delay, we just want to be informed.

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
Also, since the shipment is underway for a week, what is the point of the tracking numbers? Order that were sent Friday will have been underway for 10 days at that point. I would like to be home when the parcel arrives.

I think Friday means June the 26th, so only 4 days.

banjamin

Efficiency Noob
Feb 27, 2020
I placed an order on the 16th but didn't receive a confirmation email right away (actually just got it yesterday) so I sent an email the following day.

He replied to me on the 26th saying that they'll start shipping tomorrow, which would have been the 27th. Not sure if me receiving the confirmation email means anything, but I'll probably give it to the end of the week before I open a dispute with Paypal if we don't receive any kind of update.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.