Production SENTRY 2.0: Evolution of console-sized gaming PC case

Treshy

Average Stuffer
May 4, 2019
First transport of v2.0 cases will be taken tomorrow morning by DHL.

p.s. we wanted only one big transport, but customs services claims they can take only 100-150 packages per day per one sender (probably black friday or something), so... there will be several transports... yeeey :(
omg Im so excited! do you know in which order they will be shipped? (by country, or by order number, or randomly or something completely different)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chimpee

Nizzikef

Minimal Tinkerer
Nov 8, 2019
Waiting for the shipping confirmation!

Very happy for you guys and I can't wait to get my compact beast into it's shell.

John Grimm

Cable Smoosher
Aug 21, 2019
This is joyous news!

Any information on how we would get shipping information. Will it come from the Dr. Z or DHL?
Also will peoples in EU or US get it 1st or is it done by order number, so 1st ordered... 1st get?

And grantz on getting this out the door. :)

guniens

Average Stuffer
Nov 28, 2019
Hi guys.
I'm totally new to indiegogo and crowdfund so what i'm asking you is:
what i have to do to buy a sentry 2.0? can you explain how it works?
Thanks in advance!

dtagirov

Chassis Packer
Nov 28, 2019
you can’t do anything right now, because the sponsorship company was completed many months ago.
You can wait and hope that this company will return sometime in the future, with an updated or the same version of the case.
or you can check this topic in search of the person who wants to sell his case for some reason.

Dustbunnyck

Caliper Novice
Nov 10, 2019
you can’t do anything right now, because the sponsorship company was completed many months ago.
You can wait and hope that this company will return sometime in the future, with an updated or the same version of the case.
or you can check this topic in search of the person who wants to sell his case for some reason.
I'm going to be eagerly watching for either a round 2 of production or if anyone is willing to get rid of theirs here. Open for sale and trade I am!

Treshy

Average Stuffer
May 4, 2019
@Treshy I'm going to try out the Crucial vlp ( CT16G4XFD8266S ). Someone in this thread seemed to recently have some good results with it.
good luck :) I would love to try them but they are too expensive for my taste, considering I got the 16gb I have right now together with the black ridge v3 and the noctua a12x15 fan for 80€ shipped. it'll probably oc insanely well with those e dies, and you get ecc as well... watch out though as ecc can mask instabilities...

dtagirov

Chassis Packer
Nov 28, 2019
Thanks for update on Indiegogo! )
Please tell me, orders to Russia, which will be sent not via DHL, will also be sent in last batch?
I ask this because in Russia, the customs rules change from January 1, and if the parcel is marked at the Russian customs before January 1 (in fact, it can lie at the customs for 10 or more days, and only after that it will reach the turn), then Russian users should not pay extra.
https://www.indiegogo.com/individuals/18064275
If the parcel is marked at Russian customs after December 31, then these buyers (including myself) will be forced to pay an additional (and probably not small) customs fee. Given this nuance, and the small remaining time until the end of the year, can we ask you to send Russian orders among the first? Thank!

Reactions: PalSanych

ZombiPL

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
DR ZĄBER
Apr 13, 2016
Thanks for update on Indiegogo! )
Please tell me, orders to Russia, which will be sent not via DHL, will also be sent in last batch?
I ask this because in Russia, the customs rules change from January 1, and if the parcel is marked at the Russian customs before January 1 (in fact, it can lie at the customs for 10 or more days, and only after that it will reach the turn), then Russian users should not pay extra.
https://www.indiegogo.com/individuals/18064275
If the parcel is marked at Russian customs after December 31, then these buyers (including myself) will be forced to pay an additional (and probably not small) customs fee. Given this nuance, and the small remaining time until the end of the year, can we ask you to send Russian orders among the first? Thank!

1st, 2nd and 3rd batch already sent.

Packages to Russia will probably go with Monday's transport, if we will receive invoices from our accountant on time. If not, then we will send them on Tuesday.

guniens

Average Stuffer
Nov 28, 2019
1st, 2nd and 3rd batch already sent.

Packages to Russia will probably go with Monday's transport, if we will receive invoices from our accountant on time. If not, then we will send them on Tuesday.
hi
does sentry ships to italy? if so, how much will be shipping fee?

ZombiPL

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
DR ZĄBER
Apr 13, 2016
hi
does sentry ships to italy? if so, how much will be shipping fee?

Yes, we did offer shipping to Italy. It costed $35 USD. At this moment I can't say how much will it cost when Sentry will be again available, because I don't know when it will be and what offer we will get from DHL. You can assume it will be a little bit more than those 35 dollars.

Reactions: guniens