Advice Ryzen 5700x / RTX 3070 FE / Asus B550-I

ausum_possum

What's an ITX?
Original poster
New User
May 13, 2022
I'm building a gaming PC with the Dan A4-SFXv4.1, but was wondering if anybody could help me out with some questions I had. The only thing I definitely have set in stone so far is the RTX 3070 FE card.

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 chromax.black 33.8 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard | Asus ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard
Memory | Some RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 card?
GPU |. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card
Case | Dan A4-SFXv4.1 Silver
Power Supply | Corsair SF 600 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply
Storage | Idk yet

Questions:

1. If I'm using the Noctua NH-L9a with fan ducts, does that mean I don't need to worry about RAM clearance? I've seen most people use the corsair LPX because it's low profile, but I'd like a RGB ram card. Would anything under 51mm height work in this case?

2. Will this cooling solution be enough for a Ryzen 5700x and RTX 3070 FE? I haven't seen anybody build with this combo yet and I'm hoping to keep it cool enough to game.

3. If I'm using a FE edition GPU, do I need to flip/rotate the PSU? I've seen various posts about people saying Dan says with FE card you should flip/rotate for better temps. Anybody know if this helps and have a guide/video on how to do that?

4. Is this power supply good enough? I just picked the cheapest of the Corsair SF600s

Thanks everybody for your help!