Reverse Ncase Power Cable

Soulforger90

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 30, 2019
The v6.1 reverse style power cable order arrived a few days ago. Thanks ncase! The original was giving me OCD being bent around like that.
Apparently mine is out for delivery today! Also bought a 92mm fan for the back of the case, along with a 120mm A12x25 to do some testing. I want to see how much of a difference the A12 vs the stock 140mm makes, if any.

YESWEKEN

Caliper Novice
Aug 22, 2019

as of 5pm 1/6/2020 pacific, the power cable is back on "pre-order" status, you can choose left or right orientation

secure-address

Chassis Packer
Dec 15, 2019

as of 5pm 1/6/2020 pacific, the power cable is back on "pre-order" status, you can choose left or right orientation
Right angle version is sold out. Sad face.

sunrainsky

Trash Compacter
Dec 20, 2019
I'm in the same predicament. Actually right angle left isn't ideal either, "right angle up" towards the back of the case would be best. Like this image.

Interesting. Can I ask, are you referring to when the socket position is the middle at the back of the case, you are intending to have a straight vertical line to the SFX power supply in the ATX position?

I am asking because my current setup has the SFX power supply in the ATX position due to the Noctua C14S and I find that the left oriented cable works fine for me since I want to avoid going straight across (adds a bulge).

I do see why a right oriented cable will be needed when the PSU fan needs to face out in the stock position.

acer

Chassis Packer
Feb 28, 2020
I ordered this as a replacement. Should hopefully arrive within a week. Will update folks re: fitment and quality.

Anyone know a way of ordering this to the UK? I've tried from Taobao but it says "the product cannot be shipped to your country or region". Is it available anywhere else?